Chapter 5: Junko's Confession

Wednesday's classes progressed rather as if the school wasn't an apocalyptic bunker, leading to an of mundanity similar to a boarding school to fall upon the girls. The only incident of the day was an announcement over lunch announcing that afternoon classes were postponed until Friday. You and several of the girls used the free period to hang out in the library.

Toko had claimed one of the corners of the room as hers, while Monaca and Kotoko were chattering at a table off to the side. You had began playing a game of paper football with Chiaki. It was part way through the game that Tsumiki entered the library and approached you.

Tsumiki: Y/n can I talk to you for a minute?

Y/n: Oh sure. Hey Chiaki take five.

Chiaki: No problem.

Y/n: What's up Tsumiki? Everything okay?

Tsumiki: Well earlier today after Monokuma post pines the gym classes I got a message that evreryone needs to have a physical performed and provide a DNA sample to make sure the inoculations that we were given worked as intended and haven't managed impacted our, hmpf, bodily fluids. I was hoping you could help me run the nurse's office tomorrow. I already have Kanon an Mukuro helping get everyone to schedule.

Y/n: Um sure I can help, but I really don't have any experience in this kind of things.

Tsumiki (Blushing heavily): It's nothing to complicated. I just need an assistant to hand me things, take notes, and assist in the gathering of the DNA samples. If your not comfortable helping it's no problem, I didn't know if you were uncomfortable doing that kind of thing with everyone.

Y/n (Thoughts): Just handing stuff and noting isn't too bad. The DNA Samples shouldn't be any big deal either, just stick the needle in and get the blood.

Y/n: It's no trouble I'll be there bright and early to help you set up. Honestly I'm flattered that you all would trust me enough to drain your DNA out.?I'll do my best for you, and come Thursday I'll be your dutiful assistant. There's not a uniform or anything I gotta wear right?

Tsumiki remains silent for several moments, her face ablaze in red and smiling widely. Y/n briefly notices Tsumiki's skirt ruffling from an invisible breeze.

Tsumiki: If you want I'm sure I can find something appropriate for the occasion.

Y/n: Whatever way you'll have me Tsumiki, I'm all yours this Thursday.

Tsumiki hugs you tightly in appreciation. The pleasant feeling of the hug is supplemented by a poking sensation hitting your thigh. After she detached herself from you, Tsumiki dashes out of the library. You resume your game with Chiaki, deciding to go see how the others are doing on the free afternoon.

Scene Break

You eventually make your way to the music room where several girls had congregated. You see Kaede practicing the piano and Juno and Mukuro off to the side. Kaede's playing enraptures you're attention. You sit beside Junko and Mukuro. It appears that Junko is enjoying the music while Mukuro is looking stoic as usual. As Kaede finishes playing the three of you begin to clap for her.

Y/n: That was really good Kaede.

Junko: Like totally the best.

Mukuro nods her head in agreement.

Kaede: Thanks, but it wasn't anything special, just some warm up practices is all.

Y/n: Pish posh, your really talented at it. I could never play something like that.

Kaede: If you want I could show you some basics.

Y/n (nervously): No no, I couldn't. I'm not really good at music in general. Like the time I sang in a movie and never lived the resulting meme down.