Chapter 34: Servicing Celestia Day 2: Doing Your Maidly Duties

It was early in the morning as Celestia was pulled out of her sleep, her dreaming fantasies of the life and wife she deserved quickly ending as the absolute best morning alarm loudly sounded throughout the room.

*GLURK! GLURK! GLURK!*

Her ruby eyes fluttered open to look down at the source of not just the noise but also the toe curling pleasure wrapped around her twitching morning wood. Celestia smiled contently as she saw you, her loyal maid and servant, eagerly bobbing your head along her cock to relieve her aching cum swollen balls of her backed up morning cum. She watched you proudly suckle the upper half of her eighteen inch shaft while wrapping your massive breasts wrapped around and stroked the lower portion, your throat loudly gripping her like a vice as you gagged and choked for her pleasure.

Leaning against her beds headrest with a sigh of utter satisfaction, Celestia managed to notice something besides you dutifully servicing your mistress's prodigious cock. Her nose wiggled and she curiously sniffed around several times until her eyes landed on the tray of piping hot and utensils that you had brought for and placed on her nightstand. Proudly grinning Celestia affectionately looked you in the eyes as she ran a gentle hand through your silky brunette while simultaneously keeping you bobbing along her towering dick.

Celestia: You've done good Y/n, I'm very proud of how well my precious little slutty maid's done so far. Breakfast waiting for me in bed, properly tending to my morning erection without being needed to be told to, why if yo upkeep this up I might just declare you an A class maid. Now let's finish our breakfasts and then finish freshening up, and after I'll get you started for the day.

You tried to speak up and speak your agreement, but her delicate hand kept you firmly pressed face first into her lap as many inches of her pulsing dick rocked back and forth past your lips. Setting on obediently nodding your head at her you turned your focus back onto sucking her cock.

It's fist sized tip punched the back of your throat, scraping her sweaty pungent flesh along your tastebuds. Your mind dulled as the virile musky scent of her cock invaded your nose, dominating your senses and promising to breed you and satisfy your primal urges, and in the process conquering your eager body. It was an intoxicating, sensation that had you mewling and squeezing your fingers several inches deep into the flesh of your soft bountiful bosom, smothering Celestia's woman breaking dick in the valley of your heaving tits and letting your perky chest bounce and ripple against its diamond hard length.

Closing your eyes you pulled back and tightened your now expert lips tightly around her precum oozing cock head. Licking your tongue along her slit with a shiver of pleasure, you wrapped your massive full breasts tightly around her, the heat and throbbing of her cock stimulating your sensitive tits and sending thrills of pleasure right down to your already gushing pussy. Your upper and lower lips both drooled as you could practically hear the copious cum churning in her balls, aensing you into a frenzy worshipping her cock in hopes of getting that addictively wonderful white cream for breakfast.

Above you Celestia smirked smugly as you get right back to sucking her cock dry while giving her a wonderfully soft paizuri. The moist wet constriction of your bulging throat around her cock had the gambling queen moaning beneath her breath even as she set the breakfast tray you prepared onto her lap. Setting the lid to the side, Celestia's eyes lit up in joy seeing the scrumptious meal before her, a mixture of several of her favorite Japanese and European breakfast dishes.

Taking fork in one hand and knife in the other, locking her leg to push you deeper onto her cock, Celestia cut into the morning feast you had brought for her. And with each bite of delicious meats, eggs, fruits, yogurts, and pastries, Celestia felt happier and happier for finally having gotten you beneath her acting like a properly obedient S class servant and lover she knew you could be.