Chapter 26: Rivals and Speeches

The air in the gymnasium was tense as the girls filtered in and took their post with their teams. Each team sat on different corners of the bleachers, keeping a rival friendly distance from each other as they stared down each other in competition. It was clear to see which girls would be competing and which would stay on the sidelines to support them In other ways.

You and Miu walked into the room together, and after the first girl saw you and her dressed in your skimpy uniforms everyone turned to look. Whether at you or Miu it didn't matter as all the girls shifted how they sat and fiddled with their skirts and pants, although some were more indifferent in showing their appreciation then others.

Giggling and waving airheadedly at your girlfriends on other teams you made your way over to where your teammates sat, not once trying to limit how your breasts or ass bounced with each subtle movement you made. The girls of your team were stretching, although they seemed paused for some reason as you got up next to them with Miu.

Y/n: Like hi girls, totes glad your all looking pumped up.

Blushed adorned their faces as they got an up close look of your cheer uniform, Komaru and Sonia being the most sheltered were lost for words as steam metaphorically blew from their ears. Akane had no such problems, wrapping an arm around yours and Miu's waist as she lifted you up teasingly. Miu was embarrassed as she leaned into Kanae's grip and pressed her chest against the stronger girl's arm. You had no such feeling as you happily and eagerly pushed your bosom against her head as Akane held you aloft.

Y/n: Who's ready to kick some butt!

Komaru: What are you wearing?

Akane set you back down, much to Miu's relief.

Y/n:  Me and Miu are totes gonna be the bestest cheer girls you studs could have. Let's show those other girls what we got!

They looked at you in both confusion and arousal before turning to look at Miu quizzically.

Miu (Whispering): She is really into the whole bimbo cheerleader act. Just roll with it.

Komaru: Sure

Angie: It suits her just fine.

Sonia: Oh like a game!

Kanon: That's alright.

Mukuro and Angie didn't respond with the others, Mukuro to busy hovering nearby you and working up the courage to get handsy like she wanted. Meanwhile Akane was adoring how you were fawning over her muscles and strong arms, pinning you against the wall with her hands planted to the sides of your head as flirted with you. Indeed you weren't paying attention to Miu explaining your little fun acting as the airheaded slutty cheerleader, instead your attention was solely on playing with Akane.

Akane: So babe ready to watch your team get the win today.

Y/n: Like totally, it's so obvs your gonna win. Your like the biggest studs in school!

Akane: Why don't I show you how right you are? Follow me behind the bleachers and I'll give your throat a nice warm up

Y/n: Big girl knows what she wants.

Akane: And I'm gonna be giving you what you need pretty quick, so let's get to it.

Her hand slipped down and groped your ass, and you let her continue getting more intense with the grope as you leaned in and fawned over her, staring up at her with wide submissive eyes. You were ignoring how Miu's conversation ended and how your teammates were openly drooling at you and Akane's flirting.

Y/n: Careful, there's girls around.

Akane: Don't care, you should be happy to show off how dominant the team is. After all it's your job as cheerleader to "cheer and support" us isn't it. So let's get straight to the supporting.