Chapter 4: Sparring Tournament

It was the morning after your dream involving yourself being gangbanged by women with cocks. As you wake up sticky from the results of your night time enjoyments you notice a message from Akane asking to meet up for breakfast. It takes you half an hour to finish your mourning routine, and afterwards you make your way to the cafeteria to see Akane sitting with Tenko and Peko. You speak up as you sit down with them.

Y/n: Hey Akane, what's up.

Akane: Me and the girls here wanted to know if your up with some sparring practice later? We found some mats in the gym and got it pre-approved with the bear.

Y/n: Sounds like fun. I'm in. Off topic, but you girls know what's for breakfast today?

Tenko: I think Sayaka and Chisa were cooking today.

Peko: Tojo is performing as the maid again today.

Sure enough, Tojo came delivering food to all the girls, various pastries and fruits littered the tables. While everyone was eating Akane began to tease you over yesterday's lunchroom prank.

Akane: So what did you prefer, Ruruka's breakfast pastries or the cock Sayaka and Chisa fed you yesterday. From the way you were talking you sounded real drunk on their white sauce.

Y/n: Please stop saying it like that. I think they're cooking is good and I didn't realize how sexual Miu was making it sound.

Akane: So your saying you don't want to get sexual with them? I could of swore you would be down for it, you know with how often Junko hits on you.

Y/n: Me and Junko are friends I think. She's just a hands on kinda friend. I mean, We don't even know if she likes girls too.

Akane: Oh so you do like girls eh. So tell me, what do you think of these? (Akane angles her arms to emphasize her size able cleavage, causing Y/n to blush) also, what about Tenko and Peko here? Surely you agree that they're 10/10s right.

Y/n: Yes, I mean they are attractive, but um. (Y/n is unable to form a cohesive response to Akane's teasing)

Akane: Oh calm down. I'm just teasing you. Besides none of the girls here would complain about you telling them how attractive they are.

Y/n: I just don't want to step over any lines you know. I like being friends with all of you, and I don't want to make things awkward by trying to hit on them when they don't reciprocate

Akane: You worry to much. I bet if you went out and got proactive you could form a harem here by the end of the week.

Y/n: That's ridiculous. Even if I got into a relationship with someone here, there is a zero percent chance they would be fine with me becoming some harem protagonist.

Akane continues to dismiss your worries throughout breakfast. After breakfast finished, you and the girls made your way to the gym.

Scene Break

(Sparring Practice) (Akane, Peko, Tenko)

When you arrived in the gym, you and the girls set about laying out several martial arts mats. While you were setting up several other girls came in and sat about on the bleachers in small groups. Some of which had apparently brought leftovers from breakfast to eat while watching. You saw the surprising combo of Celestia and Junko sitting together. You get distracted from your crowd watching by Akane.

Akane: Hey Y/n, me and the girls just thought it might be fun to make this a tournament. Tenko vs Peko and you versus me, with the winners facing each other.

Y/n: Sure sounds fun.

You went to stretch off on the sidelines while Tenko and Peko went at it. Monaca had apparently volunteered to be referee. They were both impressive, but as the match went on it appeared Tenko was gaining the upper hand. While looking out at the assembled watchers you became surprised to see Celestia had set up a gambling bracket using the brought in pastries. It didn't surprise you in the slightest to see Celestia with a baskets worth of winnings beside her after the match ended with Tenko's victory.