Chapter 24: Cheer Uniforms

Practice continued for a little while longer before Miu approached you and told you to follow her. She insisted that it was important, and so you briefly waved goodbye to Mukuro and Akane as the buxom inventor girl guided to your of the gym. Your girlfriend and stretching partner smiled back and waved, Akane enthusiastically and Mukuro shyly.

Miu was going at a fast pace, tugging on your arm to get you to speed up and fall into stride next to her. When you finally got caught up and comfortable, she pooped an arm around your waist and kissed your cheek.

Miu: Your gonna be great Y/n, I'm gonna help make yo urge best cheerleader I could ever want.

Y/n: You mean the team could want.

Miu: I know what I said.

Y/n: Perv.

Miu: cock lover.

Y/n: So what do you want me to do exactly?

Miu: I'm gonna have a friend get us a uniform or two and then I'll teach yo to move and act like a proper cheerleader for me and the girls tomorrow.

Y/n: why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Miu: Don't think about it, it's gonna be fucking great. We just gotta hit up Tsumugi real quick, and then we can head to my room to practice.

Y/n: Should we really bug Tsumugi with this? Won't she be busy with her team.

Miu: Nah, I bet that cosplay nerd ha sheen dying for a chance like this.

You shrugged and followed along beside your girlfriend as she led the two of you through the maze like confines of Hope's Peak to your end goal of the drama department rooms. Arriving their shortly, you both stopped outside the doors to listen to the low sounds coming from the massive costuming closet that only Tsumugi ever went into. The sounds were quiet and hard to hear, but after awhile of close listening you could make it out to be faint singing from Tsumugi.

Miu cracked the door open slightly to peak in, but you hesitated not wanting to violate Tsumugi's privacy. However your curiosity quickly got the better of you and you joined in on the spying. Peeking over the edge of the door, You caught sight of Tsumugi in one of her cosplays singing and dancing along to the soundtrack for what you assumed to be the anime it's from. The cosplay itself was rather skimpy, being some kind of modified black bikini with some fake armor on the collar (Ryuko Mario cosplay). You and Miu both found yourselves leering at the amount of delicious skin that Tsumugi showed in it, the costume only having the tiniest thong and skirt and letting the bottom half her large boobs hang out. Even her eighteen inch cock was barely in her thong, lewdly overflowing as she danced to the beat.

You saw Miu make a move to pull out her tablet to snap a picture, but you slapped it out of her hands. The device hit the floor in a large sound, alerting Tsumugi to your presence. The cosplayer looked over and saw the two of you spying on her, causing her to blush atomic red and dash behind a nearby rack of clothing and appear a mintue later in her normal clothes.

Tsumugi: H-hi girls, I wasn't expecting company.

Miu: And we weren't expecting to catch you weebing out with your tits out.

A light snack to her arm got Miu to behave.

For now.

Y/n: We're sorry to interrupt you, we were just hoping to get your help with something.

Tsumugi: Um I don't think I can give you anything on my team, it might be considered cheating and I don't want them to hate me.

Miu: Forget about that, we don't need chests to kick your teams sorry ass. What we need is a uniform for our teams cheer girl.