Chapter 9: Class and an Assembly

You woke up and went through your morning routine at the normal time, making sure to place yesterday's nurse costume in your hamper for dirty laundry. However, unfortunately for you, yesterday's events have left your throat sore this morning.

Y/n (Thoughts): Ouch that sucks. It's gonna suck eating today, I'm gonna have to hold myself back.

You continued about, eventually you made your way to the cafeteria where you began to look for either Junko or Tsumiki. You found neither, assuming that Tsumiki was tired and overslept and having no idea where Junko could be. You don't even see Mukuro to ask her where Junko might be. You decide to sit at an empty seat next to Tsumugi, Asahina, and Miu. You see that sweet rolls and other gourmet breakfast foods are stacked on the table as you hear Ruruka making an announcement.

Ruruka: Hello everyone. Me and the others made everyone an extra special breakfast today to celebrate everyone getting their physicals completed. As you can see we spared no effort for this feast. Please dig in.

The girls begin to fill up their plates with the various foods on the table. Asahina targets a platter of donuts with a terrifying amount of predatory intent. You can only look on with deject meant as your throat is too sore to eat.

Tsumugi: This wonderful.

Asahina: Y/n you need to try some of these donuts their amazing.

Y/n (Despondently): I can't eat.

Asahina (Concerned): What's wrong Y/n?

Miu (Giggling): Isn't it obvious she spent all yesterday getting throat fucked by all the girls here. Her throats sore as hell, especially with the bitchbreakers all of us are packing.

Y/n (Blushing and Despondent): It's not funny.

Miu: It's pretty fucking funny.

Tsumugi: Don't worry Y/n I'm sure we can have some packed up for later. How does that sound?

Y/n (Despondently): M'kay

Asahina: We can save some of these donuts too.

Miu: You ate all the donuts already.

Asahina (Embarrassed): Oh, hehe sorry.

The four of you continued your meal together. Your throat was too sore to eat without hurting, and so you resigned yourself to drinking various juices and milk for breakfast. Whenever you drank something Miu would find a way to lewdly tease you about what you were drinking. It was the scene of Miu asking if you would like a big glass of juice right from her tap that Tsumiki arrived at. You scooted over to let her sit closely by you. You kiss her on the cheek as she sits down.

Y/n: Hey Tsumiki. How's your morning?

Tsumiki (Blushing and Stuttering): Hey Y/n. It's going good.

Asahina: Woah, woah, woah. Are you two like together now?

Tsumugi: I thought you and Junko were interested in each other, what with how she flirted with you and everything.

You and Tsumugi attempt to sputter out an answer, but Miu beats you to it.

Miu: So, Y/n did yo I choose to go the harem route? One source of dicking not enough huh.

Y/n (Blushing): It's not just about sex Miu. I like them because they're fun and they make me happy.

Miu: I'm not trying to insult you or anything, so calm down. You need to learn how to take a teasing, after all if I'm going to be trying out for the role of harem member three your gonna have to get used to it.

Y/n (Stunned): Um.

Tsumugi (Excited): Oh my, Y/n you truly are a harem protagonist.

Asahina: I'm so happy for you girls. Y/n and Tsumiki tell me everything.

Both you and Tsumiki were both surrounded and pelted by questions, and teasing in Miu's case, about their relationship. Occasionally the girls would stray into curiosity about whether they plan to add others or not. You were saved by the clock however, as classes were about to start, giving you the perfect exit opportunity. As you escaped and made your way to class you were stopped by a worried Mahiru who couldn't find her camera. You hadn't seen it and therefore couldn't help couldn't help Mahiru, but you still had to make your way to class. All the way there you were curious about where Junko and Mukuro were during breakfast.