Chapter 18 Junko's Quarterly Report

Junko stretched her shoulders at the cafeteria table, yawning as she drew yours and your girlfriends Chiaki and Tsumiki.

Y/n: Sup Junko, you doing ok?

Junko: Yeah, just feeling tired might call it a day.

Tsumiki: Don't you still have classes in the afternoon?

Chiaki: You really want to deal with that weird bear's punishments again?

Junko: Pffffff! That stupid bear can't do shit.

Chiaki: I didn't tknow that you considered public humiliation and embarrassment nothing. I respect that, don't know if I could stand constantly having water dumped on me, my shirt torn off, and the other punishments.

The former model laughed smugly, using her raised arms to emphasize her massive breasts as she jiggled them for the girls.

Junko: I don't really have anything to be embarrassed about do I, right Y/n.

You didn't respond as the sudden onslaught of sexy Junko and lewd thoughts sent you into a blushing panic.

Tsumiki (Blushing): Y/n, you ok?

Chiaki: Y/n.exe has crashed please push the restart button to trigger manual override.

Tsumiki tapped you on the nose, breaking you out of your delirium. The girls giggled as you shook yourself back to focus.

Y/n: What was the question.

Chiaki: Junko's boobs, how she rank against the girls in school. GO!

Y/n: Huh, is that really appropriate?

Junko (pouting): But Y/n, don't you like mine?

Y/n: This feels like a trap.

Chiaki: It's not a trap, this is a trap. HEY AKANE AND MIU GET OVER HERE!

You panicked as the two girls walked over and some others peered over curious about the commotion.

Miu: What you fucking want Chiaki?

Akane: Whatcha need?

You mouthed for Chiaki to stop, but your gamer girlfriend ignored you in preference for digging the hole deeper before pushing you in.

Chiaki: Y/n here is comparing the breasts of all the girls here, and since you two are some of the biggest she needed you to compare with Junko.

You officially died, embarrassment burning you alive in atomic blush fire.

Miu: Perv bitch, jus stay me so we can get back to lunch.

The blond inventor's bite was undercut by the meek tone she spoke in, part of the inventor subtly trying to emphasize her amazing tits.

Akane: Oh please blondie, these girls are both bigger and nicer than yours.

She had no shame, cupping her breasts and unbuttoning several more buttons of her shirt.

Y/n: Chiaki. . . please

Chiaki (happy): Well thanks for asking, I'm so happy to be in the running. My hoodie usually obscures it, but I guess I am pretty big aren't I.

The gamer girl stripped her jacket off, making it far more amaranth how much her bust stretched out her shirt. You knew exactly how big these girls were from when you acted as Tsumiki's "assistant" for the physicals, and the gamer girls E-cup breasts definitely lived up to the hype. She only looked average in the bust department due to the majority of the girls here somehow having gotten blessed with mostly D-cup and up bosoms. Not that you were one to talk either, puberty having been quite the experience when you started growing.