Chapter 20: Mukuro's Dream

Striding through the halls determinedly, Mukuro ignored everyone she passed. Even Junko was brushed off without even the barest hint of care as Mukuro made her way to Y/n's room. Knocking patiently, Mukuro waited for you to open up.

You heard the knocks as you were about to get dressed for bed, your current state being half dressed in your tights and bra only. Not caring you looked out your peephole to see Mukuro, who looked as if she needed something. Opening up the door you went to greet her, but were unable to as the soldier girl latched on immediately. Her lips and tongue went straight to dominating your mouth as her hands cradled your hips. She pushed you deeper into the room, using a kick backwards to shut the door as she hoisted you bridal style. Not once did she let her passionate kiss break as she carried you to the bed and sat down, her strong arms squeezing you tightly. Tenderly she sat you down on her lap, her hands massaging your waist as she nibbled at your neck.

Y/n (Moaning): M-Mukuro what's gotten into you? I thought you wanted to wait until it's perfect.

Mukuro: Your perfect.

Mukuro's tongue Flickr story ear as one of her hands went down between your thighs, massaging your clit and her other fluttered across your bare stomach you writhed and squirmed under her touch, growing aroused by the second as your most reserved girlfriend let out her pent up desires. You could feel her erection rubbing tantalizingly across your bum, the massive python of a cock barely confined by Mukuro's clothes.

Mukuro: May I?

Y/n: Yes.

Without further wait, Mukuro's hand rose up and fondled your tit, going under the cup of the bra and tweaking your nipple as her fingers sank deeply into your generous tit flesh. One finger slipped into your pussy, ducking you strongly as Mukuro slowly added more of her fingers.

For your part you could only sit there unknowing of what to do with your hands as Mukuro elicited soft and submissive meals of pleasure from your body. Your voluptuous form an instrument for her to play as she prepared for the crescendo.

From the corner of your eye you saw several of your classmates peeking in through the door, it having not been fully closed by Mukuro's foot. Junko, Komaru, Sonia, and Chisa all were peeping on yo hand Mukuro's intimacy. It didn't take long for Mukuro to notice your mortified face and realize what caused it.

Mukuro: Don't worry about them, just focus on me.

Y/n: But-

Mukuro stopped you with a kiss. As it broke apart a strand of saliva connected you.

Mukuro: All that matters right now is us and how we feel for each other.

Mukuro's words reassured you, and even as Mukuro undid her skirt and released her cock you couldn't find it i yourself to care about the voyeurs watching you. It was rather easy to ignore them especially since you had your first good look at Mukuro's cock, with you barely remembering anything about it through the haze of lust and accidental Seiko medicine you experienced as Nurse Y/n during the physicals.

Mukuro's length was massive, standing at an overwhelmingly menacing twenty four inches, yet the most awe inspiring part being how as she got harder she showed no signs of stopping. You were mesmerized as it continued to get larger, becoming a thirty inch monstrosity that pulsed and throbbed between your thighs. The sheer dominance it exuded prevented your thoughts as Mukuro picked you back up and lied you into the bed. Using two hands she pulled your legs apart and stripped you of your tights, giving Mukuro the perfect view of your flooding pussy.

On her knees in front of the bed, Mukuro went down on you, bringing her tongue to your folds as she lapped up your love juice. Her tongue never stopped moving, eating you out and eliciting indescribable pleasure. You couldn't get a moment of relent even as you climaxed onto Mukuro's face, no your soldier girl diligently performed the task for your pleasure, shattering your mind as she worshipped you folds with complete reverence and devotion.

You were panting and mewling as Mukuro climbed up onto the bed and straddled you, her cock plopped menacingly against your body. Her balls smothered your pussy as the tip poked your face. You couldn't comprehend how it would fit, but as Mukuro kissed you you didn't care. She slid back, letting her cock pull away until the tip was aligned with your pussy, which trembled as the massive tip prodded you. Mukuro kissed her way down your face and neck, stopping at your chest which she babe din kissed and licks. One hand positioned itself on your ass as the other fondled your unattended tit, distracting yo as she shoved her cock in to destroy you completely. The sheer size overwhelming, yet Mukuro was gentle taking several minutes and shallow thrusts to ease you into taking more and more.

It took half an hour, but eventually she gradually hilted herself balls deep in your hole, the utter sense of fullness and being stuffed rendering your mind dead as Mukuro began thrusting. She was gentle, giving your body time to adjust as her member turned you inside out and permanently etched its dominating length into your soul. It hit pleasure points you couldn't even begin to have dreamt of, ramming it's two and a half foot long might into you until it reshaped your innards in accordance to pleasure.

Somehow the pain was irrelevant, cast aside as Mukuro's devoted herself to your pleasure first and foremost. Your body responded in kind, an endless stream of orgasmic pleasure warping your thoughts until you couldn't be coherent, with only the concept of worshipping Mukuro's cock being present in your dreams.

In time Mukuro came, pumping what felt like gallon after gallon of her virile spunk into you. When done, Mukuro didn't repent, instead her cock seeming to throb harder and pulse more violently after climax. Flipping over and putting you on top of her, you recognized this new position as she pulled your legs back. Mukuro sat with her back to the bed's headboard as her arms pinned you full Nelson and her cock began to violently push into your tight ass. You coughed and spit as the feeling of being torn apart filled your body, pain and pleasure mixing heavenly as Mukuro's cock began thrusting into your ass. It tenderized you, pounding your ass as your pussy constantly squirt in climax.

Mukuro: Inlove you so much Y/n, and all night I'm going to show it. I'm done letting the others have you while I shy away. I want you fully Y/n, I want to be one of your lovers just as much as Junko does.

Her words were like music to your submissive ears, you swooned and let Mukuro dominate you more. As the night went on neither of you cared for the four futas jerking at the door, or for what came tomorrow. Tonight was ruled by love, with lust being it's expression.

Scene Break

Come morning you hobbled into the cafeteria for breakfast. Your limp from last night hadn't faded, and so Mukuro was enough of a gentlemen to let you hang off her arm for support. You cheekily told her that it was probably because she liked the idea of you hanging off her arm and fawning over Mukuro. Mukuro responded with a loving kiss as you entered the cafeteria. Although any attempt at downplaying the past night went out the window as Junko began Wolf whistling and clapping loudly, the others joining in quickly.

Y/n: Was this really necessary Junko?

Junko: I'm just happy for my sister and girlfriend. Finally tied the knot, I'm so proud. Though you know what this means right?

Y/n: What?

Junko: It means get ready for the Junko and Mukuro double team Y/n. Your getting both from now on.

Y/n (Blushing): Alright, that's not so bad sounding.

Junko: Yep so how about we sneak away and-

Toko: WAAAAAHHHHH

TOKO's scream of pain alerted everybody to what had snuck into the room. Monokuma outfitted with one of those basketball launcher had entered the room fully loaded.

Monokuma: Hello Students! Time to build teams for the next event, the color of ball your shot by determines your team.

Everybody sat in shock of what's happening.

Monokuma: This is where you run.

In a flood of motion the girls all scrammed immediately, causing you, Junko, and Mukuro to spin around and fall to the ground. Theft king bear stalked up and smugly looked down at you.

Monokuma: Don't worry, this is a nice team building activity, it won't hurt a little. . . It'll hurt a lot.