Chapter 21: Hiding Together

The monochromatic bear turned to stare down you and the sisters, cocking it's odd cannon that had shot a ball at Toko. You three were all to shocked to act as the whirl of a ball being shot rang out, the rubbery projectile on target to crash into your face. Mukuro shoved you out of the way and into Junko's arms as she took the shot and fell onto the floor.

Monokuma: Darn I missed, oh well time to reload.

Junko didn't hesitate, grabbing your arm and dragging you away. Yo ustruggled to follow as your limp slowed your movement.

Junko: Thanks Mukuro, we won't forget this for like awhile.

Mukuro: *pained groan*

The pair of you rushed away, ducking into a nearby hallway as the bear stalked the halls trying to lure you out by offering to not shoot you. Neither of you believed it as you continued to hide from it, especially after Komaru cried out after being shot.

Junko: Quick in here!

Your blonde bombshell of a girlfriend scooped you up and pulled you into a nearby closet right as the crazy bear prowled by. The tight confines of the closet meant the two of you were squished together, part of your mind noticing how erotically your massive breasts mashed into Junko's equally impressive bosom and how her bulge pressed against your tights, teasing your pussy as dampness filled your panties. Something Junko took notice of.

Junko (Smugly): Dirty girl, getting wet while hiding in fear with your girlfriend, not that I can blame you. Especially when it's due to all this.

Her hand grabbed yours and forced you to grope her chest, trailing down to her full plump ass. She followed this by grinding her barely restrained cock against your clothes crotch, sending fire across your skin as you felt the overwhelming urge to submit and worship her then and their.

Junko: Then again, I'm a dirty girl too. Maybe we should help each other out. It might be easier to fit in here if your on your knees Y/n, with your shirt off.

Blushing and panting like a dog in heat you awkwardly find led around the tight space to take your vest and shirt off, leaving your bosom only contained by a straining black bra that was several sizes to small since it technically was one of Mukuro's. You fell to your knees, your breasts being sued to rub against Junko's sexily shapely legs as you went to undo the skirt containing your desire.

Just as your hand shot into the hem of her skirt and slapped her cock onto your face, the door to the closet was yanked open as a third body shoved its way in with you and Junko. Kanon had seemingly thought it okay to intrude on your loving moment with Junko. The new girl didn't notice the imminent throat fucking as she breathed a sigh of relief, thankful as the screams of the other girls resounded through the halls.

Kanon: Sorry I barged in, I hope I'm not intruding on you. . . WAAAAHHHH

Her startled cry set in as she realized fully the sight of you on your knees, tits out and Junko's cock slathered over your face. She sputtered and blushed in confusion, her skirt bulging as she uttered apologies and fiddled with the door loudly. She wa singly silenced as Junko slapped a hand over her mouth just as someone ran by the closet and abruptly stopped due to a rubbery smacking noise.

Junko (whisper): I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth, and you will whisper and not be loud. Now Nod if you understand.

Kanon nodded, and Junko moved her hand. The girl shuffled nervously, not paying attention to how the tight confines of the closet meant that any movement from her pushed her groin against your cheek, letting you inhale the scent of her cock through her clothing. Kanon uttered a brief apology under her breath.