Chapter 23: Practice

After a short walk and stop by the changing rooms, your team had filtered into the gym. You were given the courtesy of having the female changing room to yourself to changes the others coming in after you were switched into the gym clothes provided. In little time all eight of you were circled around each other in the gym.

You were kinda awkward as you realized how the gym clothes fit on all other girls, and even though you would always deny it You spent quite a good time staring at their futa bulges.. They were the stereotypical anime style, shorts that didn't fully cover the ass and  a shirt that hugged your body like a second skin. You ignored how the girls all "subtly" leered at your body when they thought they could get away with it.

A quick vote and it was decided that Kanon was taking the lead in managing the team's practice for tomorrow's game. She had the team stand on a line, marching up and down the rank and file inspecting each member. She had gotten a clip bird from somewhere, and was hitting notes onto it.

Kanon: Alright, as the unofficial manager for the team I'll take charge. First things first, who here knows how to play dodgeball.

Miu (scoff): Oh please, every bitch here knows how to play. Take a ball, throw it, see a ball, dodge it.

Sonia (Nervously): I actually don't know how to play, Dodgeball wasn't very prevalent in my home country.

Angie: I'm in the same situation.

Komaru: My old school banned it after someone got a concussion.

Kanon raised her eyebrow and jotted down a quick note about the three needing the most help, but was interrupted as Mukuro quietly raised her hand, blushing as if embarrassed.

Mukuro (embarrassed): I've never played either.

Kanon: That's alright, everybody can learn but we need to know where everybody is at first. Now Miu, Akane, Y/n, Yo I three were quiet, what's your experience.

Akane: Oh my elementary school had it regularly. Once a week we got out those rubber balls and just beat each other senseless. It was great, at least until they got those lame foam ones.

Y/n: I've had some instruction in how to play, it was job related.

Kanon: Alright good, that's good. Miu?

Miu: What?

Kanon: Can you play dodgeball?

Miu: Of course I can! Why are you narking on me bitch?

The team's manager looks at Miu skeptically and writes down a quick "probably can't play" on her notes.

Kanon: Alright for most of us we will just start with the rules first, Akane can you grab the balls while I tell everybody else the rules.

Akane nodded and jogged off towards the supply closet.

Kanon: Alright so first thing to know, in dodgeball as you can guess dodging balls is important. If your hit by a thrown ball your out and have to sit on the bench. Catching a ball causes whoever threw it to be out, and you get one of our team's out players back in. As Monokuma said we can have only six active members in game, with our other two in reserve. When Akane gets back we'll do some stretches and then exercises to build up some experience with the game. At the end we will decide who are our starting squad and who is reserve, deal.

Everybody sing balled yes, except for Miu who grumbled al other way until Akane returned with a cart of balls. She didn't waste any time with pushing the cart over and scattering the balls all over the gym for future ease of use.

Kanon: Okay partner up!

Everybody stood for a moment trying to decide who to partner with, eventually though everybody just decided to grab whoever. Sonia and Angie partnered up, wanting to have somebody of equal experience to learn with. Komaru latched onto Mukuro, the soldier girl being the nearest to her and therefore her target. Kanon forced Miu into being her partner, not wanting the blonde Science girl slacking off. All of which left you with the busty beauty Akane, who wrapped an arm around your head and pulled your face into her chest.