Chapter 12: Laser Tag Finale

You and the rest of the green team fled from the library in a hurry. You managed to wedge yourselves into a large supply closet to regroup.

Tsumugi: Okay so what do we do now?

Kanon: Getting into the library without being taken out will be nearly impossible with yellow team holding the upper floor.

Y/n: And now there is about, uh seven or so of us left. Three of those are camping out in the library, Mukuro is on the warpath, and we are all right here.

Tsumugi: How is Mukuro eliminating so many people?

Kanon: Back when we introduced ourselves her title was ultimate soldier, this is the kinda scenario where she outshines is all.

Y/n: So here is an idea, just throwing it out there, let's let Mukuro take out yellow team. That way it's a three on one instead of three on three.

Tsumugi: But she already beat our team five to one.

Y/n: But this time its us ambushing her.

Kanon: It's our best shot at winning this.

Y/n: No I don't think so. Now listen here girls, it has been an honor to laser tag by your side, and no matter what happens out there we are gonna walk out of this game with our hands held high, alright.

Kanon and Tsumugi: Yeah!

Kanon: Maybe we should stop hiding in the closet first though.

Y/n: Probably.

Tsumugi: Okay, but do you girls feel like we are missing anything else?

Scene Break

Toko perused some of the shelves on the second floor of the library, but her looking was disrupted as the lights in the library went off. She heard the other girl's confused shrieks.

Celestia: What's going on.

With the only light coming from her team's yellow lighted vests, Toko stumbled her way throughout the shelves, her hand held to the wall to try and find a light switch.

Monokuma: twenty fifth elimination yellow team Miaya Gekkohara

Toko: What the-

Monokuma: Twenty sixth elimination yellow team Celestia Ludenburg

Toko: Aagh

Toko stumbles blindly along the bookshelves looking for a place to hide. After scrambling for several minutes she managed to secure herself in the corner of the library behind an extra large bookshelf. While hiding she saw blue lights approaching her through the gaps in the bookshelf, inching closer by the second. However, after a couple moments the lights disappeared and Toko released a breath she didn't know she was holding. Her relief was broken by a book falling from a high shelf in front of her, and as she looked up she saw the blue lights crouching on top of the bookshelves.

Monokuma: Twenty seventh elimination yellow team Toko Fukawa

Scene Break

You, Tsumugi, and Kanon decided to charge the library to take out Mukuro. You enter red through the door and fanned our across the wall, Kanon and Tsumugi attempted find the light switch while you were on look out. From the corner of your eye you saw blue lights run across the upper floor of the balcony. You immediately ducked behind a bookshelf to try and avoid any strafing shots.

Y/n: Mukuro is on the upper floor, take cover.

The three of you hunkered down while Mukuro crosses the upper floor and made her way to the stair case. When the blue lights were no longer visible Kanon and Tsumugi went back to searching for the light switch while you kept an eye out for where Mukuro had gone.