18

Chapter 101 - Mr. Big Blacky

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist 

Author:Nightsummer20

Zhang Yong was reluctant to let go of his Ming'er. Also, he was in no mood to face his cold-hearted bond-mate who was probably going to punish him.

But he was aware that Li Ming was seriously struggling within his hold. Slowly and reluctantly he retracted his wings from around her.

But when he noticed the sudden redness that had appeared on Ruoshan's cheeks as his eyes took in Li Ming's appearance, he almost smirked evilly at the Ever Night Lord.

Li Ming herself was too busy standing up and fanning herself to cool her sweaty body down a little bit and therefore she didn't realize that she was on display with her exposed milky white skin.

She finally noticed that something wasn't right as her surrounding had gone too quite suddenly, when a silky white robe appeared on her shoulders out of nowhere, draping over her and hiding her revealed skin under it.

She looked around and her eyes landed on Ruoshan who was standing a few feet away staring at her with an intense gaze.

He stepped closer to her and somehow Li Ming controlled her feet from moving backward.

His eyes, his steps, and his aura, everything had turned predatory and Li Ming had no doubt that she was the prey.

Within a few seconds, he was standing right in front of her. His hands suddenly grabbed the side endings of the cloak as he pulled it right around her.

"You need to start wearing a little bit of more clothes Xingan, otherwise you won't like the consequences." His voice was deep and full of dark promises.

Li Ming felt the mark on her hand burn a little as it felt the nearness of one of her mates. The burn was not painful but rather a tingle across her wrist which could turn to pleasure just with a single touch from Ruoshan.

She was more than sure that one of the tendrils would be gleaming purple, which was once again hidden by the cloak. Something that she was thankful for.

She needed time to sort out her life. Moreover, she had no clue about the rest of her four mates. Would they even accept her? And even if they accepted her would they ever agree for a polyamorous relationship?

She heaved a long breath and moved back a few steps. Her previous shocked and dreamy appearance suddenly transformed into a mocking one.

"What happened Lord Ruoshan? Not used to seeing women with exposed skins?" Her tone was taunting and full of mockery.

Damn, was she actually trying to mock Ruoshan? Hell yeah, anything that would make her legs stop from becoming jelly.

But how wrong she was!

Her taunt only ended up riling Ruoshan. In the next blink of her eyes, she was pushed against a wall, trapped in the cage that the Immortal had formed around her.

Ruoshan had teleported them inside her bedroom in the magical mansion.

His long slender fingers grabbed her chin and made her look up directly in his eyes which were shining bright purple.

She took a quick glance towards her right hand and just as she had thought one of the tendrils was glowing purple just as brightly as his eyes.

She hurriedly pulled her hand behind her back, away from the eyes of Ruoshan which hadn't drifted from her face even for a second.