47

Chapter 261 - Mating (Part Three)

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

WARNING: EXPLICIT SEX SCENES IN THE CHAPTER

The warmness that erupted inside her was way more than what her body and soul could handle.

She writhed on the bed as the waves of pleasures kept attacking her. The orgasm lasted for some moments, giving her enough time to enjoy the highest peak of pleasure.

As her eyes finally opened to look at the person who gifted her with such a beautiful moment, she noticed that her mate was no longer warring his trousers.

Her greedy and pervert eyes immediately went downwards to look at the hard cock that was definitely more than nine inches long. The veins that were covering the base of the hard cock and the purple head with precum oozing out of it, made her wet her lips in anticipation.

She did not shy away from as she keenly observed the prize that she had succeeded in scoring.

Her eyes slowly but very reluctantly traveled upwards to look into the dark orbs that were, as usual, looking directly at her.

The eyes of the Supreme Immortal were filled with the same hunger and intensity that was present in Li her eyes too.

Both of them kept their eye contact as one of Li Ming's hands started grazing the soft warm skin of Wen Guiying's thighs. It played similarly with him as his fingers were playing with her a few minutes ago.

Even before the Supreme Immortal could process what was happening, he was flipped on his back with a powerful force that made him plop on the soft fluffy bed.

And his sweet mate was straddling him as she sat on his thighs while her hands started working on his chiseled packs that were waiting for her.

While her hands were busy in caressing the smooth and lust-worthy body, her pussy was rubbing the bare skin of his thighs.

Her warm, wet, and dripping pussy was plastered on the smooth skin of his thighs and soon it started covering them with its nectar that was only dripping more and more as time kept passing.

While Wen Guiying let his Sweet Mate enjoy her moments he brought his right hand towards his mouth.

His fingers were covered with the nectar of his mate's needy pussy and Li Ming watched with transfixed eyes as he put his fingers in his mouth one by one and sucked them clean of all the honey-like sweetness.

"You tastes likes heaven, Love." Wen Guiying said softly as he grabbed her right hand that was playing with his almost hard nipple.

Nothing on his face showed that she was anywhere near making him moan or groan in pleasure.

Moreover, it was also clear that she only succeeded in plastering him on the bed beneath her because he let her do it.

He dragged her hand lower from his nipple and towards his stomach and soon they were nearing the area where the long hard and dripping cock was located.

Wen Guiying placed her hand right on his hard cock and if not for the twitch that she felt in his cock, Li Ming would have thought that she was not affecting him at all.

That little response from his cock was enough to give her the courage that she needed to torture him in the same way that he used on her.

Her grip on his cock tightened and she felt another twitch in his cock in response. She let her fingers and thumb caress the veins of his cock that were clearly visible due to the hardness that it was carrying.