46

Chapter 256 - Back To Her Modern World

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

Thunder roared in the vast clear blue sky as Li Ming stood on the high concrete platform that was built in the Lotus Manor's courtyard.

People watched in awe as the thunder essence kept channeling into the bracelet that was wrapped around her wrist.

Those who were still not aware of the fact that she was the owner of the legendary Lightning Whip, now were fully aware of this truth.

"Li Ming, just wait and watch. I'm going to ruin your fake reputation and confidence. You will be nothing more than just a topic of mockery after today." Tiao Chen said as he laughed out loudly.

Li Ming just silently kept watching the young men. With a small now at the elder's signal, she was fully prepared for the upcoming battle.

The rule was simple. Both Tiao Chen and Li Ming were needed to build an array formation to trap the other. The first one who succeeded in destroying their trap would be the winner.

Li Ming called out her snow, water, air, thunder, and wood essence to combine it with her qi and started creating the formation.

Within five minutes, her formation was ready and so was Tiao Chen's.

At the elder's signal, both Li Ming and Tiao Chen launched their formations. However, by the time Li Ming and others noticed the black mist covering Tiao Chen's array, it was already too late to react.

***

Li Ming watched as the city lights twinkled at a distance. The small stream that separated the city into nearly two equal parts was connected by a beautiful bridge.

Right at the current moment, she was standing on that exact bridge which was completely empty, unlike the usual rush.

She was shocked to such a level that for quite a long time she was unable to move her limbs as they totally refused to coordinate with her mind which was in equal shock.

"What the hell is going on here?"

She asked out loud to no one in particular as she stared at the city, her own world.

Who knew how long it took her to cross the bridge and reach the west end. A huge billboard was displaying a commercial for one of the most successful automobile brand endorsed by the biggest and most popular band of their world.

It was not until her eyes caught a glimpse of a certain person that her mind finally started functioning.

Her feet automatically started following that person and as she reached the corner of the street, she collided with a huge bulky person.

However, she did not receive the impact that she was expecting. It took her a few seconds to realize that rather than a physical body, she was present there in a soul like state.

She was completely invisible to the eyes of the people around her and she watched in amazement as the bulky man passed right through her body.

"Wait...!"

Due to this short but sudden interruption, she lost track of the man whom she was following.

She closed her eyes to find if she still had excess to either of her magical or spiritual energy.

But unfortunately, she could not find any kind of energy in her body. To be fair, she could feel nothing except thin air.

"Damn it!"