36

Chapter 206 - Kissing Her Mates

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

For the next few days, Li Ming spent her time taking care of her business Empire.

Everything was going as perfectly as it can. Even the people whom she rescued from the Slave market were showing improvements in their health.

But even though everything was sailing smoothly, one could tell by looking at her face that something was worrying her.

And no, it was not about her learning array formations or the idea that she received from her friends about participating in the Guixian Island's entrance exams which were going to be held three days after her sixteenth birthday.

Rather it was about her mates whom she had not seen for the past five days.

The day she failed in completing the dare that she received from Ruoshan, she was actually excited to see what would be his reaction.

But when she returned to the Snow Fields that night, not a single one of her mates were present.

She just found the old man who handed her a spiritual message note from her mates.

The note said that the six of them were given a small mission by the old man and they would be away for almost a week.

She was becoming used to have at least one of her mates around her which kept her uncompleted bonds contended.

However, all of them suddenly disappearing left her with an empty feeling.

As she sat on the swing in the front lawn of the orphanage, which was actually a small academy, watching a group of five-eight year students who were playing with clay, her eyes appeared distant as she was lost in her own thoughts.

"You can't be serious."

Snowy's mocking tone and the sigh that followed behind brought Li Ming out of her thoughts.

"What?"

Li Ming asked the little furball with raised eyebrows as she picked him up to settle him in her lap as she kept swinging.

"You are acting like this when they have been away for only a few days and on the other hand, you are thinking about joining the Array Sect of the Guixian Island where you will need to stay away from all of them until your studies will be over."

The little furball replied as he looked at his Master with his sharp but adorable eyes.

A sigh left Li Ming's lips as she looked at Snowy. "It just feels a little bit empty without them. But don't worry, I'll get used to their absence if I stayed without them for a few weeks."

"But what about your soul? A few weeks or months without any contact with them is one thing but staying away from them for years without any physical contact would be harmful to you. Have you ever thought about it?"

Snowy's tone reminded her of Wei Rong as he talked to her like she was a little child and he was her father.

"What you even know about it?" She tried to divert the little furball's attention by mocking him.

"I know enough to be aware of whether you will be in any danger or not." Snowy was quick to defend and his reply actually shut her up.

"What's so hard about this topic that you guys need to fight? All she needs to do is to complete at least one of her bonds. One complete bond will be enough for her to survive half of a decade without her mates with very little or almost no harm."