27

Chapter 161 - Turning Fifteen In Two Months

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

"What do you want from me?"

Li Ming asked the Banshee who was sitting near the fountain in the front garden of the magical mansion.

"Are you angry at me because I disturbed your sexy moments with your devil boy?" The Banshee asked curiously.

Li Ming sighed as she lightly shook her head and settled on the other end of the bench where the Banshee was also sitting.

The night air was a little chilly, reminding her that the winter would be knocking on their doors soon.

The huge rolls of fabric that she had wrapped around herself did nothing to keep her warm, making her immediately change her outfit.

One second she was wearing the long purple dress, with perfect hair and makeup looking like a beautiful princess in the moonlight. And the next second, she changed into a pair of warm pajamas with her long hair tied in a loose bun.

Her feet were covered in fluffy Pikachu slippers, making both the ladies giggle.

"You are such a baby sometimes, Win!" The Banshee said with a softness in her tone.

Li Ming didn't reply but let the woman continue with whatever was making cramps form in her stomach.

"I'm here to stop you from visiting the Snow Fields the coming morning." The Ghost woman said after the comfortable silence of a few minutes.

Li Ming turned to look at the woman with a frown on her face as she asked, "Why?"

The Banshee let out a sigh before replying, "The pull that you were feeling belongs to a very powerful object. Your current cultivation level isn't enough to control that thing. I'm suggesting you to raise your cultivation level first to a certain limit before visiting the Snow Fields."

Li Ming calmly listened to the Banshee's explanation before asking, "What is that object?"

"You know that I can't tell you everything, right?" The woman asked with a light laugh.

Of course, Li Ming knew that. She was just trying her luck. Unfortunately, in all these years she still hadn't succeeded in tricking the banshee even once. Sad life!

"How long before I can finally visit the Snow Fields then?" She asked after a few moments.

"Let me put it like this. I can't tell you why but when you will finally visit the Snow Fields, you won't be able to return immediately. It can take weeks and probably months." The Banshee said.

"You have a lot of important works to finish currently. I will suggest you to return to the Han Empire and continue with your plans for now. I'll let you know when you can finally visit the Snow Fields. But there is one very important thing that you need to keep in your mind." The Banshee continued to explain.

At the last sentence, Li Ming looked at the woman with a questioning gaze.

"Your cultivation level is not going to increase on its own. So, please start paying more attention to it. In your plans of spreading your business, you are completely forgetting about keeping up with the cultivation." The Banshee told the girl, more like reprimanded her.

"Oh, okay." Li Ming nodded her head as she replied with a barely audible tone.

"What okay? You need to remember that the body in which you are currently residing is not as powerful as your mage body. That's why whenever you get in contact with a more powerful object or energy, you end up half-dead."