33

Chapter 191 - Li Ming Being High

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

Hei Long watched with shocked eyes as the girl pulled away from the short but sweet kiss that she just gave him.

"You talk too much. You should not waste too much of your energy in talking about nonsense things. Can't you see that we have already lost too much of our precious time? We should waste no more time on silly things." Li Ming said softly as she let her fingers brush through his long smooth hair.

Since the Heaven Immortal was standing just behind her, his arms securely placed around her waist, she let her head fall back and rested it on his shoulder.

"Are you alright, Xingan?" Ruoshan asked worriedly as he watched her suddenly getting totally quiet.

"Umm-hmm! I just hate it!" Li Ming replied with her eyes suddenly becoming a little moist.

The three Immortals were left completely disturbed and shocked by the sudden change in her expressions and behavior.

None of them could pinpoint exactly what was wrong with her. However, all three of them were pretty sure that something wasn't right about the situation.

"What do you hate? Or is it a person whom you hate?" The Heaven Immortal asked softly as he lightly patted her head.

Even though his voice sounded calm and collected but only he knew that his heart was about to burst out of his chest as he waited for her reply.

And somehow, he knew that behind the calm facade of Ruoshan and Hei Long was also the fear of her reply.

Li Ming pulled away from the Heaven Immortal and fixed her hair before she replied with a sigh.

"I hate the fact that I'm so much younger than you guys. It's going to take me years before I'll finally be able to have s...uhh...y-yeah, that's it. I hate that I'm still so young."

Li Ming caught the word from slipping at the very last moment but looking at the relaxed expressions that suddenly dawned over her three mates, told her that they paid no attention to her slip up.

"Let's forget about all this. Right now I have a perfect idea for our entertainment. Let's go."

Saying this she started walking towards the door of her bedroom but unfortunately or maybe fortunately, Ruoshan was quick to stop her.

"Where are you going, Xingan?" The Evernight Lord asked as he tried to keep her still in his arms.

However, Li Ming was in no mood of listening to anyone. She glared at the silver-haired immortal as she said, "Let me go immediately. You are trying to ruin my plans."

Ruoshan looked at Hei Long and the Heaven Immortal with questioning looks. Of course, the other two also were as clueless as the Evernight Lord.

Hei Long walked closer to his brother and little mate and stood right in front of an upset Li Ming.

"No one will ruin your plan. We just want to know about it so that we can also participate. Lilac Girl, please don't be mad." His voice was soft as he looked into the most beautiful pair of eyes that existed in his world.

Since the day his Lilac Girl had entered into his life, she had become the main focus of it. His entire existence had been circling around her for the past one and more than a half years.

If not for that coincident night a month ago when he first saw the soul mark on her wrist when he lost his control on his drinking and ended up kissing her, he would have never got to know that she was his mate.