44

Chapter 246 - The Drama Was About To Start!

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

"Of course! If this junior can help Senior Sister in any way then I'm more than happy to comply."

Li Ming answered in a polite tone. She was actually interested to know exactly what those three elders had planned for her.

"Alright then! Since Junior sister is ready to help us then we would like to ask you to accompany my group on a short trip." The girl said with even more softly than possible.

"A trip?" Li Ming asked as she eyed the rest of the members of the group.

There were four girls and three boys in total, including the girl who had been talking since the very starting.

She could see the excitement that they were trying to hide, the excitement of playing with her.

A small twitch appeared on Li Ming's lips as she pitied the poor teenagers in front of her who were being used by their teachers in vain.

"As you can, I and my group is heading to the fourth circle of the Medical Sect Island. The fourth circle is not the most dangerous part of the island but it still has many traps and spirit beasts hiding. We need some spiritual herbs but unfortunately, none of us is good in combat. If Junior sister won't mind, then can you please accompany us. We heard that your martial arts skills are very top-notch."

The girl gave her best to appear completely innocent and sincere as she looked at Li Ming with hopeful eyes.

It immediately dawned on Li Ming that the group of disciples of the Medical Sect and those three elders had formed a perfect plan to embarrass her in front of the entire Academy.

How could she not know exactly how dangerous the Medical Sect's Island was?

Just like the Array Sect's Island, the Medical Sect's Island was also divided into five circles.

The outermost circle, or simply the fifth circle, was the region that was used during the second stage of the entrance exams. It was the safest region of the entire island.

The fourth circle of the Medical Sect's Island was probably not the scariest and most dangerous part of the island but if someone from the other sects with no knowledge about spiritual herbs and poisons would enter the fourth circle, they sure would end up in a mess.

And as one kept moving towards the innermost part of the island, meaning the first circle, they would find the level of danger increasing with each step they would put forward.

Li Ming was about to answer when suddenly she was cut off by the girl even before she could speak a single word.

"Junior sister, you don't have to worry about the poisonous herbs that are present on the island. As long as you will stay with us, we will make sure that you are safe from those plants. All you have to do is to keep your eyes on the other dangers that would be coming towards us on this trip."

Li Ming was silent for a few minutes as she appeared deep in her thoughts. After the silence of a few minutes, she finally let out a small sigh as she nodded her head.

"Alright! It's not like I've anything else to do for the time being. I can use this time for some good cause. Lead the way please!"

The glow of a little victory that immediately appeared for a mere second in the eyes of the girl was not hidden from Li Ming.

A few moments later, she was walking behind the group that was heading towards the Medical Sect that was situated at the very end of the West coast of the main Guixian Island.