35

Chapter 201 - The Dinner Party (Part Two)

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

Li Ming watched as her long diamond earrings sparkled in the light.

She decided to leave her neck bare and started putting on rings and bracelets instead. She was very happy about the outcome of her one and a half-hour of hard work.

She was wearing a hemline floor-length blue-green tulle gown with a sweetheart neckline. It was sleeveless and that left her entire collarbone, shoulders, and arms bare for her mates to gawk at.

Her long hair was beautifully arranged on her left side as it fell down her shoulder in curls. Her makeup and five inches silver high heels were the final touches to her killing look.

Li Ming smiled at her reflection in the full-length mirror as she admired her barely sixteen years old self.

With a deep breath, she turned towards the bedroom door. It was finally the time to give her mates the shock of their lives.

She was dressed to kill and she was ready for her mission of the night.

The Immortals were still in the living room as they waited for their mate to finally came downstairs.

"What is she doing up there? It's been so long." Ruoshan asked his brothers as he played with the buttons of his suit.

"Maybe she got distracted by some work and decided to finish it first before getting ready?"

It was more of a question from Zhang Yong rather than an answer.

"Come on, she never took this much time in getting ready before this. There is probably something wrong. I should go and check." Ruoshan started getting up but was stopped by his younger brother.

"Let's wait for a little bit more." Hei Long said as he pulled the Evernight Lord back towards his seat.

None of the Immortals could understand why it was taking Li Ming so long to get ready.

Just as they all started getting impatient again just after ten minutes, the Moon Immortal finally heard some kind of weird sound coming from upstairs.

The other Immortals also heard the noise and turned to look at the stairs. Little did they expected to be attacked like that as, within a minute, a Goddess appeared at the top of the stairs.

Li Ming watched as shock and awe took over the expressions of her mates who were looking ethereal in their new get-up.

She started walking downstairs but made sure to be slow enough to torture the Immortals as they took in her appearance.

She walked towards the living room and stood on the other end of the coffee table as she admired the expressions of her mates.

"What? Not going to compliment me? After all, it took me an entire and another half hour to get ready." She asked as she twirled a little to show them her bareback.

The dress left not only her collarbone and shoulders but also half of her back open and bare.

Just as she straightened to listen to what her mates had to say about her appearance, she saw the Heaven Emperor coming towards her with a golden robe in his hands.

She was just too shocked to even open her mouth. She stood there silently as the Heaven Emperor draped the robe over her shoulders.

"Now, you look perfect. Just as beautiful and stunning as always." The Immortal Ruler said as he planted a soft peck on her temple, his cheeks and the tip of his ears immediately turning red in embarrassment.