53

Chapter 291 - The Black Crystal Ball

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

Li Ming watched the army of thousands of soldiers who were training in a large open area that was completely hidden by a thick red and green colored smoke.

She was surprised to finally see some colors in the evil lands of the Valkyrie and she could also tell that the green and red fog was a normal fog that was used to hide the army from invading eyes.

The realization made her fill with a little bit of relief. Seeing thousands and thousands of soldiers forming from the black mist, she was already worried enough.

It was really a great relief to know that the red and green smoke was also not going to turn into another batch of thousands of evil soldiers.

As they continued their tour, Li Ming found various powerful demonic beasts roaming around the cave-like structure where their base was located.

There were several rooms filled with weapons, paper puppets who appeared to be far more powerful than they should be, and there were even zombie-like creatures lurking around.

It was like the Valkyrie was fully prepared for a battle. The thought made Li Ming nauseous as she tried to calm herself down.

The mere thought of the results if the Valkyrie suddenly decided to attack the Demon Realm, was filling her with a lot of anxiety.

She finally arrived in a dark room which was lit by a dozen of candles. A huge black throne made of what appeared like roots was sitting at the very back with a black carpet-like thing spread over the floor that was leading the way towards the great throne.

The room was empty and she could not see anyone else. What her eyes noticed was the black crystal ball that was sitting on a pedestal beside the empty throne.

Li Ming made the mist walk closer to the crystal ball and even though she felt its reluctance, she paid it no attention as she fueled her order with power.

The mist was not strong enough to counterattack her order and finally gave in, walking towards the throne where the crystal ball was sitting.

Li Ming could feel the evilness that was filled in that ball but she also knew that the ball held the answers to many of her questions.

As they finally reached the pedestal, she once again ordered the mist to put its hand over the ball.

Once again the mist tried to fight but in the end, it still gave in to the powerful hold of Li Ming.

As she felt the Black Crystal Ball connecting with the mist, Li Ming immediately channeled her own energy to connect with the ball.

She received powerful electric shocks in return as her body repealed the evilness of the ball but knowing that it was the only chance for her to learn more about her enemy, she persisted.

It took her quite some time to get used to the pain that her body was going through as she invaded the secrets that the ball was hiding.

She poured her questions into the Crystal, demanding answers in return as she chanted a forbidden spell.

Since she was no longer in the Modern World of the Earth, it barely mattered exactly what kind of magic she was using as long as she did not lose her hold over the goodness and positivity.

As she waited for the Black Crystal to answer her questions, she felt her body draining because of all the powers that she was using at that moment.

She was not sure exactly how long it took before the Black Crystal finally gave in and showed her exactly what she was demanding.