22

Chapter 136 - Assistants On Work

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist

 Author:Nightsummer20

The packages had new clothes inside them. The quality of the clothes was obviously not the best but neither cheapest.

Li Ming made sure that the clothes were comfortable to be worn in the summer season.

The two girls also found simple but beautiful hairpins along with their dresses.

"These clothes are perfect to give you entrance into any shop in the capital market or the black market and also to mix you with the normal crowd. You won't stand out either as a rich or poor." Li Ming told them as the four youths immediately thanked her for the clothes.

"These clothes are made by Jin Jing and her mother. You should thank them instead," Li Ming said as she took out four pouches and a token from one of the drawers.

After the four youths showed their gratitude towards Jin Jing for the clothes, Li Ming handed the pouches to each of them with ten silvers inside each of the pouch and gave the token to Sue Mei.

"Your task is to find out a name. The person who visits the capital market and the black market the most. They could be different people but also could be the same. Of course, you can try to find out about what's the reason behind their visits but make sure to not overdo your first attempt. I won't be present here today which means that I can't save you all if you ended up in any problem. You need to give me a name tomorrow morning but I don't want to take care of any mess. So, try to be cautious. Now go and get dressed. I'll see you all in fifteen minutes to drop you all in the capital market." Li Ming dismissed the four of them.

The four youths left the study, leaving Jin Jing and Zi Yen behind. The two girls had stayed silent all this time.

Li Ming signaled them to pick up the rest two packages.

"Get ready. You two will be accompanying me today. It's time you guys come out of your shells and learn more about this world." Li Ming told the two girls who immediately left the room to get ready.

Li Ming also entered into the magical mansion to get ready.

She took a quick shower and blow-dried her long hair which she pulled up in a high ponytail with a golden hairpin. The heavy silky soft hair falling on her back as she curled them slightly to give them the final touch.

After applying lotion, she pulled on a purple dress. Since she was still too short, Li Ming took out a pair of three inches black leather heels and put them on.

After putting her lip balm and mascara, she put on a matching veil.

The auction was really important for her. She would not have taken such an effort to look good, intimidating, and powerful to just attend an auction if it was actually just an auction.

The heels gave her an extra few inches and she no more looked like a fourteen-year-old young girl though still someone in her teenage.

After making sure that she was ready to go, Li Ming left the magical mansion and appeared in the front lawn of the orphanage.

"Wow, Miss Li! You are looking so beautiful." One of the young girls who was playing in the garden with a couple of other children exclaimed with amazement after looking at their beautiful miss.

Li Ming chuckled softly while she pinched the soft cheeks of the girl lightly, thanking her for the compliment.

Barely a minute later, the six youths came out of the orphanage. All looking beautiful in their new clothes, more confident and bright.