20

Chapter 121 - The Mysterious Person Is Back

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist 

Author:Nightsummer20

The evening had already started to turn dark and the open circular area of the cave where all of them were gathered, was now illuminated by dozens of lanterns that were hanging on the vines that were covering the walls of the cave.

The pink glowing flowers too were growing inside the cave and the presence of the spiritual qi could be felt as it flew inside the cave through the flowers.

The mouth-watering aroma of freshly prepared snacks was making the pixies and Snowy gulp their saliva.

Mallow was snuggled into Li Ming's lap as the little fox was still feeling a little bit weary in the presence of so many weird people.

Li Ming picked up the wine glass from the table as she admired the beautifully excavated dishes.

She could tell that the wine was of high quality and its very smell could make anyone swoon over it.

She had already made sure that the supernaturals were not playing games with her.

The area where they were currently sitting, the wine, the dishes used for serving them, and the food, everything was normal.

Li Ming inhaled the fruity fragrance of the wine before taking a small sip of it.

She was amazed by the pure rich taste of the wine. It could easily surpass the million-dollar wine that she had in store.

"It's so good, right?"

Li Ming hurriedly nodded her head at the question as she took another sip of the wine but soon ended up choking as her mind registered the identity of the person who had just spoken to her.

Miraculously, as she was coughing her life out, no one around her gave her a single glance. All of them were busy talking with each other as they enjoyed the wine and the snacks while waiting for the arrival of the dinner.

At some point, Mallow too had left her side and she (the baby fox) was currently sitting beside Snowy and Terra, enjoying the bubble game that a siren was showing to them.

"What are you doing here?" Li Ming asked through gritted teeth as she glared at the figure who was sitting beside her.

It wasn't a surprise that no one was paying them any attention. The mysterious person here was none other than the same person who appeared in the Magical Mansion a few days ago to warn Li Ming about her dreams and her mate bonds.

If this person didn't want someone to see them, then no one could see them and if they wanted everyone's attention on them then no one would be able to move their eyes off them.

"Hey, Win! Why are you always in such a bad mood? Don't you feel happy after seeing me?" The person asked with a beaming smile as they flicked their shoulder-length brown hair with her hand in a dramatic manner.

"Why do you even have this misunderstanding in the first place that I would be happy to see you? Have I ever failed during our past encounters to make it clear that you are the very last person I want to meet or talk to?" Li Ming asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Ouch! That seriously hurts! But again, how can I let you enjoy such a party all alone? So, I'm here to have some fun." The person replied as they filled their empty glass with wine.

"For goodness sake! Just tell me why are you here. Don't keep me hanging!" Li Ming let out a frustrated sigh as she tried not to knock her head on the table.