43

Chapter 241 - The Deserved Privacy

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

On top of the high cliffs in the Southern parts of the Array Island, a girl in a light blue dress was standing at the very edge of the cliffs.

A handsome Immortal was standing right behind her as one of his arms was wrapped around her waist.

That sight could have been beautiful and mesmerizing if not for the fact that the Immortal was carrying a sinister look and it looked like the girl was having a hard time.

Her complexion had turned pale and her entire body was covered in sweat.

Not only that but she was shivering as if she had been left inside an ice cave to suffer in its cold environment.

Her hands were covering her temples as she was constantly shaking her head as if trying to get rid of whatever was going through her mind.

The island was filled with silence, not a comfortable one, rather a silence that provoked the protective instincts of a person.

Just like that girl in the blue dress, dozens of other teenagers were also trapped inside their fears all over the small island.

Some were crying out loud for help. Some were writhing in pain as they knelt on the ground. While some were fighting using their powers and weapons in the thin air, mostly unaware of the identity of their enemy.

And on top of the Southern cliffs of the little island, Li Ming was getting more and more frustrated with every passing minute as one after the other, bad memories from her past and present resurfaced.

Although she succeeded in looking through the trap that the Array Island had set up for her, but she still had to find a way to get out of the trap.

If she could succeed in building a wall around her mind then the trap would no longer be able to fill her brain with any of its nonsense.

However, the tight grip around her waist was not letting her build that mental wall.

Whenever she tried to build one, the fake Ruoshan behind her would move her body to make her lose her focus.

In short, first, she needed to take care of the five fake Immortals around her before progressing to do the same with the Array.

The question was exactly how she was going to get rid of those fake immortals.

****

"It's been three hours. Why she's not out already?"

Hei Long asked out loud as he continued to feast on the watermelon seeds that were left in the bowl.

"Can you stop eating them?" Ruoshan asked in a complaining tone as he continued to fan the burning coals to accelerate the process of brewing the tea.

"What is your problem? Do you want to starve me to death?" Hei Long asked as he pulled off a shocked expression while giving his brother an accusing look.

"You...! Even if you don't eat anything for centuries, you would never end up starved. Whom are you trying to make a fool of?" Ruoshan scoffed as he continued with his task.

"Fourth Junior, maybe you should also stop with your fanning. The coals have gone completely cold. There's no way we will be able to drink this fine tea at this rate. Stop it, stop it!" The Heaven Emperor said as he tried to grasp the fan that the Evernight Lord was holding in his hands.

The chuckles that broke throughout the room did not sit right with the Evernight Immortal as he glared at all the other four Immortals that were trying their very best to cover their laughter.