40

Chapter 226 - The Birthday Party (Part One)

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

The entire central street of the Dongji village was bustling with happiness as all the gathered people enjoyed the happy moment.

It was finally the day of their Young Miss' sixteenth birthday and the residents of the village had given their all for the wonderful preparation.

After all, the Young Miss was the reason why the Dongji village was no longer a poor area unknown to everyone.

Within the past eighteen months, Dongji Village had developed into a smaller city, and it was all thanks to their Young Miss.

The previous old and outdated houses now looked far new and were systematically built alongside the street roads that were made of concrete.

The village now had a small school in it where their children could hone their skills. No matter what kind of future they wanted to pursue, the school provided them with proper help and a wonderful environment.

There was also a small market built around a small park that was situated at the very center of the town.

There was a five storey Inn, a three storey Garments Shop that is under the partnership of the Jin family, a bakery, a book store, a four storey building where all the final products of the farming were stored and deported, and many others.

There were even a small clinic and a spiritual herb shop located in the village.

Many maple trees were standing around the town and the houses. The street roads had street lights and benches were sitting beside them at every three hundred meters distance.

The Fields no longer looked barren and unorganized, rather it looked very well organized, and the beautiful sight of the ripen fruits, crops and vegetables could fill anyone with awe and admiration.

The farm that was standing at some distance from the fields was also at the peak of its business.

There were chickens, fishes, ducks, pigs, horses, sheep, honeybees, silkworms, and many other animals inside the farmhouse.

An entire team of hundred and fifty-two people worked there to keep the farm business running smoothly.

In short, the Dongji village could be called a miracle village when looked at the changes and progress that had appeared there within such a short time.

The thousands of people who had visited the Dongji village in the past ten to twelve months to buy the fresh and spiritual qi rich vegetables, fruits, crops, meat, clothes, and even herbs, were always left in amazement.

Although, the village was almost at its peak but there was still something that was lacking between all these miracles.

Since the transportation system of the mortal realm was mostly carriages, it wasted a lot of time of their customers when they came to visit the village.

Even Li Ming herself was tired of the long processes that took in shifting goods or even people from one place to another.

The only solution to this problem was teleportation arrays and this was the exact reason why she was adamant about joining the Array Sect of the Guixian Academy.

As she sat at the Long table that was sitting at the top of the platform that the villagers had set up in the small park, she looked at the people who were sitting in groups and enjoying the celebration.

What Li Ming was not expecting was to see the different groups of the students of her Academy as they climbed up the small platform, that was sitting in the middle of the park, and showed off their skills one after the other.