26

Chapter 156 - The Young Boy Disappeared

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist

 Author:Nightsummer20

Li Ming walked out of the room, leaving a dazed Crown Prince and his group of guards behind as they all tried to get a hold of their surroundings.

She wanted to meet the person who ended up buying all the four jars of the pills but looking at the situation she just decided to give up.

It took her barely fifteen minutes before she emerged out of the auction house along with Zi Yan, Jin Jing, and the young boy.

Her treasury was filled with millions of silvers and a golden token that she received from Miss Bao.

The token was used by the VIPs of the auction house. By using it she could get a free pass in all the branches of the Auction house in every Empire.

Also, she would get a discount of twenty percent whenever she would buy anything from these Auction Houses.

Not only that but the best perk that she found about the token was that whenever there would be another auction in any of the branches of the Auction House, she would receive an invitation and a list of all those items that would be going to get auctioned.

As the three of them entered into one of the Inns of the Capital city, a satisfied smile was decorating Li Ming's lips.

She completed her mission of the day. Not only she ended up becoming a VIP customer of the Auction House but she also earned a lot of money.

It was around four in the evening and they still had some hours left before night.

Li Ming sent the two girls to take some rest and brought the young boy along with her to the dining area of the inn on the ground floor.

The Inn was not too much crowded as most of the customers were still roaming through the market after leaving the auction house.

She found an empty table set for two people in one of the farthest corner of the room and sat down.

The young boy silently followed her and sat down opposite her.

A maid approached them to take their order. Li Ming noticed the woman passing weird glances at the kid, probably because of his dirty appearance and torn clothes.

"Is there something special that you want to eat?" Li Ming asked him in a soft tone.

Unfortunately, she didn't receive any reply from him as the kid stayed completely indifferent to her presence.

Li Ming sighed and just ordered on her own, making sure to pick tasty dishes for the child.

After the maid left, Li Ming turned towards the young boy and while using her thumb and index finger of the right hand, she pulled his face upwards and made him look directly at her.

"Stop being bratty. I'm asking you questions so you need to answer me. You can't live with that attitude, especially to someone who just saved you from that Crown Prince." Her tone was warm but strict.

This time the boy stared directly into her eyes and Li Ming immediately dropped her hand down.

"I didn't beg you to help me."

Well, what could she say to this?

The boy had a soft tone but it came out a little hoarse.

"Alright! You are not wrong about that. I think it's my fault that I thought about helping you." She replied with a disappointed tone.