37

Chapter 211 - The Forbidden Grounds

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

The day was coming to an end and all the Immortals were snuggled in front of the small fireplace that was built in the living room of the cabin.

It was not like they were feeling cold or anything. However, staying with their little late they had learned to do a lot of things that they used to never do before.

"Where has she gone? Is not it already time for our evening snacks? Yet I can't see her anywhere." Zhang Yong complained as he looked out of the small window to see if Li Ming was anywhere near the cabin.

"Are you missing her or the snacks?" Hei Long asked in a teasing tone which made smiles appeared on everyone's faces.

The Shadow Lord quickly turned around to glare at his bondmate as he replied, "Of course, it's my Ming'er whom I'm missing. I was just trying to say that she always returns at this time for the evening snacks but not today."

"Oh! So, it is like that. It's good that you explained otherwise all of us would have thought that those snacks are more important to you than your mate." Hei Long continued with his teasing.

This time the Shadow Lord sure was triggered as he took out his fan and started fanning himself as he replied in a sweet tone, "Don't worry, Second Prince. There's only one Important person in my life and she is well aware of this. Most importantly, I'm the one who has spent the longest period with her compared to all of you."

The smug smile on his lips was the indicator that he was well aware of the fact that the Immortals were always get triggered whenever he mentioned the last part.

"It's enough, Zhang. You have been bragging about meeting her the first for a long time. You should not tease all of us when you need to get even with Hei Long. This is not fair." Ruoshan said or more like complained.

"Who said that I'm trying to get even with the Second Prince? He is not that important for me to waste my time on him." Zhang Yong said as he continued fanning himself.

Miraculously the fan was producing warm air rather than a cold one.

"You...!" Hei Long stared at the Shadow Lord as his dark eyes promised revenge.

Whether the Shadow Lord was interested in taking revenge or not but Hei Long was sure eager to get even with him.

"Enough of you two. You two have known each other for thousands of years. Can you two just behave like grown-ups and stop trying to kill the other one with your words? It's so annoying." Wen Guiying reprimanded the two younger Immortals.

"Why? Are you suddenly feeling protective of your bondmate? It's so rare of you to say something about our bickering." Hei Long sure was in a bad mood or something.

The Supreme Immortal glared at the Second Demon Prince who just chuckled softly while shaking his head.

"What's wrong with you today? It's like you are purposely trying to trigger one of us. Please, don't end up saying something stupid in front of Little One. And you can always share your problems with us." Lord Yueliang said ss he looked at Hei Long with serious eyes.

Just like Li Ming, he too was aware that something was going on with the Second Demon Prince, and as far as he could tell the rest of the five Immortals were also aware of that.

However, they all knew very well that if they tried to pry too much into his personal space, he would create a huge gap between himself and the others.

The last time something like that happened, they had lost contact with him for more than seven years.