25

Chapter 151 - Demon Prince Is A Stalker

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist

 Author:Nightsummer20

In the next five minutes, Li Ming finally succeeded in calming down her sweet family and made them leave her alone as she has to return to the auction.

It had been more than forty minutes since she had left the auction house and a complete hour since the auction had started.

However, since she didn't get any signal from her clone, she was not worried about missing the auction of her pills.

After everyone returned to their own business, Li Ming immediately casted a spell on herself to make her appearance look just like before.

After that, she teleported exactly in front of the Demon Prince who was still hiding in his secret spot on the oak tree.

Hei Long was waiting for everyone to leave so that he could also leave the place without getting detected, but he almost got a panic attack when the lilac girl appeared in front of him out of nowhere.

Before he could lose his balance and plant himself on the ground, the small hands of his lilac girl reached out and caged him between them as she placed her hands on the thick branch behind him, on either side of his shoulders.

Her sudden movement immediately made his body stiffen and he found himself sitting on the branch with perfect balance.

He would not be able to show his face to anyone if he ended up falling from the branch in front of the young girl.

"Tsk tsk! The High Demon Prince stalking a young teenage girl like this that he even became shameless enough to barge into her space. Truly unbelievable!" Li Ming said with a wondering tone, though it also carried a touch of disappointment, a perfect dramatic combination as she mocked Hei Long.

Her words melted the initial shock in which Hei Long was stuck at the moment and immediately his shock changed into irritation and anger.

Couldn't blame the poor Prince! After all, Li Ming had a special power of making people lose their calm and sanity.

Some people could bring out your best version and some your worst. In ninety percent of cases, Li Ming worked as the latter.

"You...!"

Hei Long wasn't sure what he wanted to do. Either he should disappear from there and save himself from facing the very reincarnation of the devil, or maybe he should just strangle the girl and just finish her forever.

He almost felt like losing his soul as the second option entered into his thoughts. His hands unconsciously moved towards his heart to clench it because of the intense pain that hit him, but he stopped in midway.

Li Ming noticed his movements. Though it was barely visible in his expressions but the slightest tremor in his hands as he clenched it in his lap, gave him up in front of her.

She gulped down her saliva as the thought of backing up entered into her mind.

Her first mission in solving the mystery behind the problem in Hei Long's soul mark was to get a look at his soul mark.

If she could see what was wrong with the mark, maybe it could give her some lead on the problem, and to complete this mission, she needed to come closer to him.

After all, getting him half-naked won't be an easy job. But if her nearness would give him pain then she didn't think she could handle it.

Seeing your mate in pain because of you was the worst experience possible and Li Ming had no wish to go through that experience.