49

Chapter 271 - The Ocean Of Pleasure

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]

"Mmmphh...."

Lord Yueliang could not stop the groan that once again escaped from his lips as he felt himself sinking in the depth of the ocean of pleasure.

While the Moon Immortal was experiencing the magic of the world of ecstasy, Li Ming was also filled with pleasure.

To see her mate enjoying her skills, she felt more than happy and fully content.

She let her hand slide to fondle his balls as she bobbed her head on the huge cock that was covered in her saliva.

She let his cock popped out of her mouth and started trailing her tongue over the veins that were clearly visible on his cock.

When she reached the bottom she let her tongue trail towards his balls and started licking and kissing them.

His groans and moans of pleasure were like a siren's alluring song to her ears and soul.

She once again took his cock in her mouth and started going deeper. It was not until seven inches of his cock were already inside her mouth that her gag reflection took over and after a few seconds she finally pulled away to take long deep breaths.

Lord Yueliang was panting so hard as he tried to find his voice. However, before he could even open his mouth, he felt her mouth once again taking him in.

One of her hands was still fondling his sack while the other gripped the base of his cock and started jerking him.

He knew that he could no longer control himself.

"Little One....y-you sh-should...you should stop.....AHHH!"

He was moaning more and more as she increased her speed. His hands clutching the bedsheets as he tried to control himself.

"I'm...I-I'm about to.....to...Oh!"

Li Ming knew that he was close but rather than listening to him, she only increased her speed.

And it barely took a few more seconds before she heard her mate groaning out loudly and immediately warm salty thick liquid landed on her tongue.

She did not stop until his orgasm ended and his hands, which were clutching the bedsheet relaxed their holds.

The cock slipped out of her mouth as she looked up at the mesmerizing look that was covering her mate's face.

Li Ming put her legs on either side of his thighs as she settled down on his thighs in a straddling position.

Her wet but covered pussy was almost touching his balls as she lowered her upper body on him, making her stomach came in contact with his cock that had already started to harden once again.

"You did not need to do that. I'm the one who should be taking care of your needs." Yue Liang said as he watched her smiling face.

"Why? Was I that bad?" Li Ming asked with a pout as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"Of course, not! You were...you are good. Actually, more than good." He was quick to reply but then his cheeks started turning a lighter shade of pink when he realized that the girl had tricked him.

Li Ming burst out into soft giggles as she took in the cute but sexy appearance of her mate.

She knew that out of all of her mates, the Heaven Emperor and the Moon Immortal were the most conservative and shy.