28

Chapter 166 - Minghue Tea House

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

"Absolutely correct. I know that I was not on my best behavior before. I was too worried about you all the time and even tried to make sure that you don't do certain things, but I'm not gonna do that anymore," Ruoshan had confessed as he agreed with Lord Yueliang's words.

"After learning more about you, we all now know that you are strong enough to face any challenge. You are smart enough to make your own decisions. Of course, we will share our views on certain points but no one will force them on you. In the end, you are free to go along with your own choices." The Evernight Lord had continued.

Li Ming was so shocked by their words back then, but seeing how they all supported her had brought a smile to her face that night.

However, when she finally replied, she had noticed the soft twitch on Wen Guiying's lips which indicated that he was also touched by her reply.

"I'm really thankful to you all for understanding and supporting me. But, I'm a part of our training session because I want it that way."

She remembered the surprising look that had crossed Hei Long's eyes. The Demon Prince had been also present there during the dinner, though he didn't speak to her even once.

"I may be a smart, intelligent, hard-working, and powerful person according to you, but there is still a lot more that I need to learn. Though I'm both mentally and spiritually strong but physically I'm very weak. I need to improve my physical and cultivation levels and the Supreme Immortal is helping me in the best way that he could."

Her eyes had roamed over her mates as she had continued, "I'm a part of this training session because I want it, not because I'm being forced. I know all of you are worried about me and whenever you ask me to stop from doing something, that's for my own good and I respect that."

She had always known that whenever any of them pressured her to do or learn something, it was because they knew that she would need it for her future.

Moreover, none of them ever threatened her to agree with their demands. They never hurt her and neither did they get angry at her.

She knew that they needed to create a balance in their bond. She needed to listen to them and respect their opinions even if she would not always agree with them.

Similarly, they would also need to learn to listen to her decisions and respect them, even if they did not always agree with them.

That night all of them promised to respect and support each other's decisions, though they were also allowed to voice out their opinions whether did they agree or not.

----

"Miss Li, this is the copy of customers that visited the Breezing Flowers Inn during the last month." Sue Mei said as she passed Li Ming a notebook.

The four assistants of hers, Sue Mei, Lei Xiao Ting, Lei Yong, and Zhou Han, had been a very strong and perfect addition to her business.

The four of them had been officially working for her for the past five months. The four of them helped her business a lot.

Li Ming had made sure to train them as perfectly as she could and she was happy with the results.

The three of them, Lei Yong, Lei Xiao Ting, and Zhou Han, were as fluent in their job as any professional.

And Sue Mei made sure that the final report that they presented in front of Li Ming was as flawless as possible.

Li Ming checked the data that the three assistants, Lei Yong, Lei Xiao Ting, and Zhou Han, had collected throughout the past month.