34

Chapter 196 - The Two Portals

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

"Let's just say that we never came across anyone who was interested in living on the Moon for the rest of their lives..."

These words kept repeating in Li Ming's mind as she gazed at the star-filled sky in a daze.

The soft sound of breathing that belonged to Wen Guiying and Lord Yueliang was the only sound present in the ceiling less bed chamber where they were currently sleeping.

Well, only the Supreme Immortal and the Moon Deity were sleeping. Somehow, she still could not relax her mind enough to sleep.

Moreover, she didn't want to face those dreams again. She barely slept as she needed to cultivate during the night times.

However, in the past year, she had dreamed about that darkness and weird places whenever she had closed her eyes.

As long as her eyes were open and her mind was busy, she was safe from the darkness. That's why she barely slept except once or twice a month and that's too when she was exhausted beyond words.

Her thoughts were disturbed as a hand snaked around her waist and pulled her closer to the warm body of the person sleeping on her right side.

Li Ming turned on her right and looked straight to the sleeping face of the Moon Immortal. His long silky hair was falling down his shoulder and chest, while his long eyelashes appeared alluring as they cast shadows on his cheek.

The dozens of candles that were beautifully decorating the chamber in their soft glow, provided enough light for her to appreciate the hot sleeping figure of Lord Yueliang.

She felt her other mate shifting behind her and soon enough she was engulfed by the warm embrace of the Supreme Immortal as one of his hands came to rest on her belly.

Her back was flushed against When Guiying's chest and his face was resting in the crook of her shoulder. His warm breath fanning her nape.

It had taken her quite some time to make the two drunk immortals fell asleep. Of course, most of the credit goes to her sleeping pill.

Even though she had no plans of sleeping but how could she fight against the slumber that was taking over her.

Soon enough, the even breathing of her mates and their warm protective embrace pulled her into a deep sleep.

---

She stood in front of the two portals which were a direct contrast to each other.

While one was emitting silvery-blue light and positive energy, the second one was completely dark and filled with negative vibes.

She had no idea how she ended up there but for the past several minutes she had been standing there in silence as she fought with the two voices which were trying to pull her towards them.

There was a soft velvety voice speaking in a husky tone in her mind as it invited her to step into the silvery blue portal.

Meanwhile, the second voice too was husky but also filled with darkness and malicious intent as it forced her to enter into the dark black portal.

'Girl, don't think too much. Just come here...'

The dark voice whispered into her mind making her cringe.

'No! Don't go there. Come here...'

This time it was the sweet velvety voice that shouted into her mind in a panicked tone.