39

Chapter 221 - Ice Cleaving Skill

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

"Lower your spiritual qi and let the essence of the snow enter your body. Let it flow through your body to get acquainted with it..."

"Just like that. Let the essence of thunder create space and fill it with the new essence..."

Li Ming followed the directions of the old man as he repeated the steps of the process of how to yield the power of the ice.

For the past few weeks, she had been learning the Ice Cleaving Skill from the Immortal Master.

Ever since a month ago when she became the Master of the Lightning whip, the Immortal Master had started entering her to learn some of his very unique and rare cultivation skills that he had in his possession.

At first, she did her best to deny and stay away from the old man, however, the old man was not in the mood of giving up any time soon.

It was not until the banshee talked with her about the benefits that learning those skills of the old man would be bringing her, that Li Ming finally decided to give in to the old man's pestering.

At least this was what everyone thought when a smiling Li Ming appeared in front of the Immortal Master with an equally happy Kara, and the first one agreed to become the disciple of the Immortal Master for the time being.

"Well done! Just in the past three weeks, you have already succeeded in completing five out of seven total levels of the Ice Cleaving Skill. At this rate, by the end of this month, you will become a young master in using this skill. And as you will keep using it in the future, there will be a day when you will be the most powerful user of Ice Cleaving Skill."

The old man praised her as he beamed at her in happiness.

In the history of the Immortal world, he would be known as the Immortal Master whose all six disciples would be great cultivators of high ranks and would be respected by the people of all the three realms.

This thought was the reason behind the sudden and extreme happiness of the old man.

Li Ming slowly opened her eyes and her vision was immediately filled with the snow-covered ground and tall trees and colorful shrubs that were at their peak and were creating a breathtaking scenery.

"You still remember your promise right?" She asked the old man with a small smile playing on her lips.

Her sparkling eyes, dark purple dress, long black hair, the soft smile that was decorating her rosy lips, and the dark blue forehead pattern, all these things made her look like a Goddess that just descended from the Heavens.

The old man let out a sigh as he shook his head. He took out a scroll from his spatial ring and passed it to Li Ming.

"How could I forget about this? Since you have already passed the fifth level of the Ice Cleaving Skill, now you are the owner of this scroll that is holding one of the most powerful and dangerous spiritual spells in it. I'm sure you will take better care of it."

The old man said as he shook the snow off that was covering his clothes.

He was really impressed by the young girl. Her sight was always placed at something which could be described as impossible by the rest of the Immortal world.

"Sssh...! Your disciples love to eavesdrop. Don't you dare speak about our deal out loud." Li Ming hurriedly reprimanded the old man.

Even though everyone thought that the reason behind her agreement of becoming the disciple of the Immortal Master was the banshee and her pursuing skill, however only the Immortal master and Kara knew about the real reason.