19

Chapter 111 - Marking Him

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist

 Author:Nightsummer20

"Alright! Alright! We believe that you love your Snowy the most," Ruoshan said with a chuckle as he softly patted her head.

"Little One, you should sleep now. It's too late and you will need your energy to work," Lord Yueliang said as he softly pushed Li Ming to lie down and covered her with the blanket.

Except for the face, her entire body was covered with the blanket but not for too long as Li Ming immediately sat up and tossed the blanket away.

This time both of her shoulders were bare and since her hair was tied in a bun there was nothing hiding her pure white skin from the eyes of the two Immortals.

Without thinking Lord Yueliang immediately pulled her sweatshirt up to her shoulders, hiding the skin but unfortunately, that didn't end up with a better result.

Since the neckline was too big, it ended up making a deep V and suddenly a very large part of her collarbone was visible.

If the two Immortals were panicking before because of her bare legs and shoulders then they were about to lose their souls now.

Without wasting a single second both the Immortals immediately pulled her shirt down her shoulder on either side, fixing the problem of her collarbone but again ending up with the bare shoulders.

Li Ming was so confused and frustrated with their stupid acts that she pushed both their hands away.

"What's wrong? Don't you like this shirt? I can take it off if you have any problem with it!" Her hand went to grip the hem of her sweatshirt and just as she began to lift it up, two pairs of hands stopped her.

"Wait!"

"No. Don't!"

Li Ming looked at both men who appeared panicked and overly flushed at that moment, in confusion.

"We-we...y-you don't have to take it off. We like it and you are looking too pretty in it," Lord Yueliang finally pulled some words out of his dry throat and Ruoshan immediately nodded his head in agreement.

"Is that so? Then okay!" Li Ming giggled as she softly patted her sweatshirt.

"I'm going to prepare some soup for her. You should keep her company and don't let her out of your sight," Lord Yueliang said as he patted Li Ming softly and stood up to leave as soon as possible.

"Wait. Look you can't...!" But before Ruoshan could complete his sentence, the Moon Deity already disappeared from the room, leaving Ruoshan and a drunk Li Ming alone.

Before Ruoshan could even realize what was happening, a giggling Li Ming climbed up on his lap, straddling him as she put her arms around his neck.

"W-what are you doing?" Ruoshan asked in a breathy voice as he grabbed the blankets in his fists and tried to move a little backward.

"I wanna cuddle and you will be a perfect sweet soft teddy bear for it," Li Ming replied with a giggle.

"Xingan, you are not sober right now. Let's put you to bed so that you can sleep." Ruoshan tried to make her let go of him but she only tightened her arms around his shoulders and snuggled her face into his chest.

"I don't wanna sleep!" Li Ming whined as she hugged Ruoshan more tightly.

A sigh left Ruoshan's lips and he finally placed his own arms around her to stop her wiggling on his lap.