32

Chapter 186 - Sunleaf Trees

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

The softness that had covered the corner of his lips disappeared too quickly for his liking. A strong desire took over the Heaven Emperor as all he wanted to do at that moment was to pull her back into his embrace, but of course, he did nothing like that.

The Heaven Emperor was left completely shooked by the sudden kiss. He was not prepared to deal with something like this.

Li Ming looked at the Heaven Emperor who was currently looking like a tomato. His cheeks already had turned bright red and the tips of his ears were also changing their color.

What surprised her was the shyness that was evident under the shock that was currently visible on the Heaven Emperor's face.

The reality behind the Immortal Lord's expressions finally dawned over Li Ming. A soft smile bloomed over her rosy lips as she observed her mate.

"Are you going to stare at that tree? I thought your main focus will be your mate who is currently sitting beside you."

Her voice was soft and it performed its magic as the Heaven Emperor immediately turned to look directly at Li Ming.

"You are...really...." The Heaven Emperor didn't complete his sentence as he gazed at the girl whom his soul was trying to pull towards it.

The attraction, the pull, the tingles, the excitement, and every other emotion that he was feeling for the past two weeks was because of none other than his...mate!

"En!" Li Ming nodded her head as she confirmed the truth of his incomplete sentence.

"I'm sorry if I overstepped. I was just too confused and...didn't know how to confront you..."

Li Ming let out a deep sigh as she apologized for her actions. Even though he was her mate but since they both were not in any relationship at the moment, it was actually rude of her to perform such an act.

Moreover, the fact that the Heaven Emperor was completely pure in this area, she felt more guilty for her action.

Heavens! She needed to get a grip on her lusting soul before it would end up devouring her mates.

She had already lost her control over her soul once before and thanks to that she ended up harassing the Ever night Lord. Who knew what would happen if a situation like that arose again.

"Oh! It's alright. I was just not prepared for it. I should be the one asking for your forgiveness. I already had my doubts but I never dared to confront you. I hope Miss Li will forgive me." The Heaven Emperor immediately replied.

Li Ming also hurriedly shook her head to make it clear that she had no hard feelings for the ruler of the Heaven Realm.

The atmosphere was turning awkward as both of them quieted down. It had already started to get dark as the night was approaching.

Li Ming was biting her lips as they completed twenty minutes of complete silence between them.

The cold ground and the chilled air of the Snow Fields had started their mission of turning her into an ice sculpture as she kept sitting there silently.

She was taken aback when something warm covered her shoulders, immediately surrounding her in warmth and the addicting fragrance of the sunny warm days.

She turned to look at the Heaven Emperor who was back to his normal self. The only difference was the softness in his eyes that was apparent as he looked at her.