42

Chapter 236 - The Entrance Exam (Part Four)

Name:Glamorous Journey Of The Female Protagonist Author:Nightsummer20

"So? Are you ready to help us now?" Luo Ying asked her after the few moments of silence that had fallen over them.

"I have not made up my mind yet. I'm going to think about it. Don't disturb me for the next few hours." Li Ming said as she started turning around towards the staircase that would lead her back to her cabin.

However, even before she could take her first step towards her destiny, her arm was once again locked in the unnecessary grip of Luo Ying.

The Young Master was completely oblivious to the five Immortals who were currently going insane in their jealousy as they watched a tiny little boy touching their precious mate at every chance that he got.

The Pavilion where the five of them were sitting was filled with a dense cold and killing aura that was coming from the Immortals.

The guards that were stationed around the courtyard where the pavilions were located, were about to faint as they felt cold shivers running down their spines.

They had no idea about who those high profiled Young Masters were who currently resided in one of the pavilions.

However, each one of them was praying for them to leave the pavilion as soon as possible.

It was becoming harder for the poor mortal guards to bear the intense aura that was taking over the area and making them suffer to even breathe properly.

While these guards were quivering outside in fear, the Immortals were busy in their plannings.

"Why don't we just throw him in the sea? We can get rid of him within seconds." Hei Long suggested as he glared at the young boy, more likely at his hand which was holding his Lilac Girl's soft arm.

It was a good thing that Li Ming was wearing a long-sleeved dress, otherwise, the Chong Ming Clan would have lost their heir by now for sure.

"Good idea. In that way, he won't be able to clear the exam on time, and Xingan would be free from his dirty claws for the rest of her years in the Academy." Ruoshan said as he showed full support to his brother's idea.

"Or maybe we can just let him enter the Academy so that we will be given the chance to torment him for a long long time." Wen Guiying's words were as cold and evil as they could be.

His eyes were also trained at the Young Master of the Chong Clan and the Supreme Immortal could not hide the killing aura that was taking over his mind and body.

Even though both the Heaven Emperor and the Moon Immortal stayed silent but there was no doubt that they too were planning different ways in their minds to torture the Young Master Chong.

Even though they did not mind when anyone out of the six of them touched their mate but that did not give everyone a free pass to get close to Li Ming.

Only the six of them were allowed to touch or be close to her, and no one could steal that right from them.

While her mates were surrounded by the fog of jealously and anger, the situation on the ship was worsening.

-

"Are you seriously not going to help?" Luo Ying asked as he once again stopped a bubble of fog destroying the railing around the deck.

Li Ming jerked her arm free from the clutches of the Young Master Chong as she stepped back a little to create some distance between the two.