[S1] Cultivation Cauldron

"What are you talking about?" Yi Keran was confused by his words.

Bao Niu's tough-guy face blushed, and he stammered in explanation: "Actually, I-I also have a woman's thing, and I haven't done it with anyone else. It's clean there. If Xianjun doesn't mind, I'm willing to have sex with Xianjun to break the curse."

For a moment, Yi Keran didn't know what to say. The man in front of him was taller than him, but at this time he lowered his head like a child and held the hem of his clothes with his fingers. Yi Keran felt that if he rejected him, the man might rush out of the door the next second.

He had never had feelings for men, but for some reason he nodded in agreement.

Seeing that the immortal did not dislike him, Bao Niu showed a hearty smile. Yi Keran's heart skipped a beat when he saw it. Most cultivators had fair skin and fair faces. In his eyes, some of them even looked the same. Bao Niu was so dark and handsome. This was the first time he saw a man, and there was an unprecedented throbbing in his heart. He attributed this to the result of the Blood Charming Curse. Thinking of the Blood Charming Curse, the next question came up.

"I don't know how to have intercourse." The book talks about repelling curses through intercourse, but Yi Keran doesn't understand at all how to do intercourse. Although he has been practicing for two hundred years, he has not been studying for these two hundred years. The mental method is to break through in seclusion. Years of practice have made him have no desires. The thing under his crotch sometimes becomes erect due to physiological phenomena, but before it is completely erect, it is calmed down by him reciting the Qingxin Mantra.

Bao Niu thought that the immortal was indeed an immortal, but he really didn't know anything about these common things. He comforted him: "It's okay. Although I have never done it, I have been a pimp for several years and I have learned it by watching it every day. Later you just need to lie down on the bed, I'll teach you."

Yi Keran nodded and asked, "What is pimp?"

"Gui Gong works as a handyman in Yihongyuan."

"Then why don't you continue to be a pimp?"

Bao Niu was a little speechless. Pimp was not a good profession, but he still said the reason, "Because of this." He took off his pants, got on the bed and sat across from Yi Keran, spreading his legs so that the other party could see his special features. "One day I was taking a shower, and a drunk coworker barged in. I don't know if he saw it, but I quit my job just in case."

Yi Keran looked at that place without blinking. This was the first time he saw someone else's private parts, and it was so strange. The slightly delicate penis lay weakly on the side, and the plump clam meat was tightly attached to it. Taken together, they look like freshly baked buns. If he had seen erotic pictures, he would know that Bao Niu is a rare white tiger steamed bun.

His lower body suddenly experienced some strange changes, and the penis used for peeing began to gradually expand. Yi Keran frowned and said, "The Blood Charming Curse seems to have taken effect."

Bao Niu was startled and asked: "Then lie down quickly and I will help you break the curse! Just have sex, right?"

Yi Keran nodded and lay on the bed obediently. Bao Niu quickly took off his pants. Seeing the slightly swollen penis, he stretched out his hand to hold it, "Xianjun, you are not fully erect yet, I will give it a lick."

It was the first time that his penis was touched by someone other than himself. This feeling was very strange. Yi Keran watched Bao Niu lower his head, stretched out his thick tongue and took a lick on the soft flesh. The sticky and hot touch made his waist faintly numb, and his penis was visibly hardening and erect.