[S1] Wrong Person

[What the author wants to say:]

The bad taste of the amnesia attack is actually the same person. He is very favored by the opponent, and he will not pursue this matter too much later.

----------

"Is he gone?"

"My Lord, he has been unwilling to leave, and his subordinates plan to move him outside the city while he is asleep."

Gua Qing was sitting on the king's chair. Wearing a mask, it was impossible to guess his expression. "After all, he is a pregnant man, so don't be too reckless."

The guard was a little dissatisfied, "Lord, you are too gentle. No Demon Lord in the past has been so generous..."

"So they are just demon, and I am the Demon Lord." Gua Qing said coldly: "Go and ask him if he wants to leave again. If he still doesn't want to leave, you can bring him to me."

The guards didn't have to think about it. The shameless pregnant man would definitely choose to stay. Sure enough, two hours later, the guards with a dark face took Bao Niu from the prison to the Demon Lord's chamber.

When Gua Qing saw the people coming, he waved his attendants to go out. There were only two of them in the huge dormitory.

Bao Niu looked forward to it, "Did you remember me?"

Gua Qing paused and said, "Don't think too much. I came to you. I just want to ask you about your relationship with Wan Nian Sect, and what is the connection between me and Wan Nian Sect." He was really curious as to why he heard Wan Nian Sect. He was so angry that he wanted to wipe out that sect in one fell swoop.

Bao Niu hoped that Yi Keran would regain his memory as soon as possible, and he also told everything about the two from meeting each other to becoming Taoist couples, and then to Yi Keran being framed by the leader and becoming a demon and falling off the cliff.

Gua Qing didn't say whether he believed what Bao Niu said, but looked at Bao Niu's belly with interest, "You mean, the child in your belly is really mine?"

He thought it was nothing before, but now that the other party said it, Bao Niu felt his face flush and nodded sheepishly.

Gua Qing: "I don't believe it. How could you, a grown man, be pregnant with a child? Besides, the higher the monk's cultivation level, the lower his fertility. You said that I am Yi Keran and I am already a Nascent Soul. How could you be pregnant? Do you have offspring? Or do you have any elixir that can help men get pregnant too?"

Bao Niu naturally didn't know that a large part of the reason why he was able to get pregnant was because his leader secretly took the Pregnancy Pill for him. In his opinion, he was pregnant because of his special lower body.

Seeing that he was coquettish and unable to say a word, Gua Qing sneered: "Didn't you say that I am your partner? You don't want to tell me this?"

Bao Niu was a little annoyed. When did he hide anything from Yi Keran? In the past, even if it was clear day and night in the wild, as long as the other party wanted him, he would take off his pants and stick out his butt for others to fuck without saying a word. But now in the devil world, he behaves like a girl who has not yet left the palace, which is really wrong.

He showed an honest smile and said, "If you want to know, then I'll tell you. It's just that my belly is too big and I'm afraid it won't be easy to take off my pants."

Take off your pants?

Why take off your pants?

Hey, I want to see what big treasures you can show me. (King's Contempt)