[S1] Cultivation Cauldron

"Ah, Xianjun is so good! Xianjun fucks me so well! My uterus are filled with Xianjun's big cock!"

The weather was cool and refreshing today, so Bao Niu took Xianjun to the mountains to catch wild animals, but the two of them rolled together again without knowing why.

Bao Niu holding a piece of bamboo, sticking out his buttocks and accepting the fierce impact of the man behind him. Yi Keran didn't have his hands idle, grabbing Bao Niu's nipples and doing whatever he wanted. These days, he has learned how to play with this lascivious man.

Although Bao Niu lived the first twenty-three years of his life in an honest way, he completely turned into a slut after being deflowered that day. He seemed to be easily in heat. After the deflowering, he wanted to rest for a few days, but he didn't expect the next day. He was so greedy for Xianjun's cock that he drooled. He twisted his buttocks and sat on the cock to relieve the itch.

"Have I fucked you to the deepest part?" Yi Keran said obscene words that would never be said in the sect, holding up the cock that had turned crimson under the baptism of semen water, and violently fucked the tender cunt, Bao Niu turned his head he came to kiss him, and when he got some space, he said: "Fuck me. Xianjun fucked me so deeply, my womb felt so good. I want it more. Fuck me harder!"

Perhaps their long sex attracted animals in the mountains. Many birds and hares stopped nearby. Bao Niu found out that instead of being shy, Bao Niu actually said more lewd words, "Ha, Xianjun, They are all watching me being fucked by you, they all see how you use your big cock to fuck my tender pussy."

"Shut up." Yi Keran is a Taoist, so he naturally knows that all things have animism. One of these mountain birds and hares may be able to cultivate into a demon. Maybe one day he will jump out of the mountain and say, "Ah, I have seen this immortal, he got together with Fuye, a mountain villager, at the top of XX Mountain. 】

Yi Keran was not happy this appearance of Bao Niu has been seen by others.. He waved his hand and set up a barrier so that the animals outside could no longer see what was going on inside.

"Fuck you to death." Yi Keran cursed secretly, and the fucking was even more intense than before, even pushing Bao Niu's lower abdomen out of shape. Bao Niu's uterus was being fucked wildly, and he couldn't hold on anymore, so he spread his legs and squirted. There was semen all over the floor, and the cock in front also spurted out several streams of semen onto the bamboo.

When Bao Niu climaxed, his cunt contracted violently, squeezing out Yi Keran's semen.

"Xianjun, you are so amazing." Although Xianjun cannot have children, Bao Niu also feels good about Xianjun allowing him to have such a comfortable sex.

Yi Keran watched Bao Niu kneel down and give him a blowjob again. He touched his head and said softly: "All the poison in my body has been removed. Tomorrow I will go to Anping Town to eliminate the demon."

Bao Niu was stunned, and his first thought was that he would never be able to have sex with Xianjun again. He still had Xianjun's cock in his mouth, but Xianjun said he would leave tomorrow...

"Can you take me with you?" Bao Niu said without hesitation: "I can work, I can cook, and I will keep the affairs with Xianjun confidential. If Xianjun wants to do something in the sect, I can also satisfy Xianjun."

Yi Keran was stunned. He originally wanted to take Bao Niu with him, so he smiled and said, "I wanted to take you with me, but I was afraid that you wouldn't want to leave. It seems that I thought too much."

"It's just that there are certain risks in killing the demon. After the demon is killed, I will come back and take you back to the sect."

Bao Niu also knew that killing the demon would bring danger, so he nodded in agreement, and his originally depressed mood improved again. He took the cock in front of him into his mouth again, "Xianjun is going to kill the demon tomorrow. I don't know how long this trip will take. Xianjun , please fuck me so hard today that I won't be able to get out of bed."