[S1] Demon Lord

[What the author wants to say:]

I'm back home from the holidays and I'm free. I can update daily for the next thirty days. Friends, you've been waiting for a long time...

----------

"Wait a moment......"

The skeleton sat on the coffin lid and asked impatiently, "What's wrong?" They had just set off three hours ago, and the man had already stopped to pee four times and asked him to find water to drink. "You need to go to the toilet again? Or drink water?"

Bao Niu shook his head, a little embarrassed, "I'm so hungry, I want to eat." Mortals need to eat a meal every two and a half hours. He didn't eat much before, but after coming to the devil world. He hurried to the road, and calculated that he had not eaten for four or five hours. If he continued like this, he would starve to death.

The skeleton's empty eye sockets stared at Bao Niu. Finally, the skeleton said angrily: "I lost to you. There is no one here. Please bear with me for a while. There is a town ahead. Let me see if there is food that you can eat."

Half an hour later, Bao Niu took a fruit as big as his head and gnawed it with joy. The town just now was inhabited by a group of blood-drinking demons. When the coffin was driven in, Bao Niu's human flavor almost attracted all the demons in the town.

Dozens or hundreds of demons grabbing and gnawing raw meat wrapped the coffin. Not to mention Bao Niu, even the skeleton was so frightened that it sat motionless on the coffin. Just when a demon stretched out his hand to grab Bao Niu, he felt a weak but full of vitality in the man's belly.

"Hey, this man has a little devil in his belly!"

In a word, everyone's appetite for cattle protection has turned into curiosity and exploration. The demons have low fertility and difficulty in conception, but fortunately everyone has a long life span, otherwise they would have been extinct long ago. It is also because of this that these demons have not seen demon children for hundreds or thousands of years.

"Hey, he was interacting with me in his belly!"

Bao Niu just watched dozens of monsters dancing and giggling against his belly, chattering as if they were chatting with the child in his belly. He hugged his belly tightly, feeling hungry and scared.

The leader of the demons suddenly exclaimed, "He called me uncle! Is the mother hungry? Uncle will find food for your mother. How about raw lamb legs and beef legs? What? You can't eat them raw? We can't cook them either. Ah, do you want some fruit?"

Hence the scene where Bao Niu holds the fruits and gnaws them. These fruits are used by the demons to quench their thirst. There are so many of them that half of the coffin is piled. There is also an extra "money bag" on the skeleton, which contains the currency of the demon world, these were given by the demons in that town as gifts for the child.

The skeleton grasped the money bag tightly. He was a poor man when he was alive, and he was also a poor man when he died. He had been a poor man for hundreds of years, and this was the first time he had so much money. Bao Niu gnawed on the fruit and didn't quite understand, "Didn't you say that everyone in the demon clan is extremely vicious? Why are you so nice to me?"

The skeleton collected the money and said, "Haven't you heard that a mother is worth a child? If it weren't for the child in your belly, it would only take a moment to reduce you to a skeleton just like that scene."

One person and one skeleton stopped and walked on the road, and it took nearly five months to reach the dead city. By this time, Bao Niu's belly was already swollen, and he was about to give birth in one month. The pregnancy on his body was getting stronger. Walking on the road always attracts everyone's attention.