[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega

[What the author wants to say:]

I'm having fun with CET-4. The test paper is very clean and the barcode is very smooth. I like it very much and will come again next time.

----------

"Ding~"

Yan Shuo, wrapped in a bath towel, opened the door. Standing outside was a slender and beautiful young man. He smiled timidly and said in a soft voice with a hint of trembling, "Hello, your takeaway."

Yan Shuo frowned, "I ordered 16 to 18 years old, you must be 22, right?"

After being questioned, the young man's face turned pale and he almost begged, "Yes, I'm sorry, please don't give me away. My experience with it is similar to theirs. You can give it a try." He was sold to the Beauty Platform by his parents at the age of 16. Every time a customer placed an order, he would be returned. He was even given to the customer as a gift, but the customer disliked his pheromones and sent him back.

In the past six years, he has been returned up to 50 times, and the platform said that if he is returned again, he will be thrown into a homeless consolation camp.

The other party was young and handsome, with big droplets of water dripping from his broken hair to his chest muscles. He lowered his head shyly, praying in his heart that the guest would stay with him.

Unexpectedly, the handsome guest agreed.

"Really? Thank you so, so much!" Lin Wusi looked at Yan Shuo gratefully like a child who got candy and stepped into the apartment.

"Although I really want to enjoy you right away, my hair is still dripping with water. There is a hair dryer over there. Can you help me dry my hair?"

"Okay." Lin Wusi, who was being signed for for the first time, was excited with a hint of fear. If he wasn't afraid of being exiled, he wouldn't have asked the guest to sign for it. Once he signed for it, it meant that he had been in the body for twenty-two years to accept the male genitals.

The man's hair was short and it dried quickly. Lin Wusi put down the hair dryer in just five minutes. He was a little restless. How should he start?

Yan Shuo found it a little funny how this man looked so stupid, "Didn't your store teach you what to do?"

"I've been taught, guest, can I untie your bath towel?" Lin Wusi reacted quickly and knelt down at Yan Shuo's feet, his fair and beautiful face facing between his legs.

"Do what you want and just serve me well."

Lin Wusi silently recited the word "calm" in his heart, and lifted up the bath towel with his white and tender hands. The man's already proud penis, which was not yet erect, was lying heavily in the dark bushes. He was not too surprised. Most of Alpha's penises are huge and terrifying, and only Omega can easily accept them without any harm.

If it hadn't been for the omega in the store tonight that he replaced, it wouldn't have been his turn to take the order for such a high-quality guest.

The foreplay was mostly the same. Lin Wusi held up the piece of meat with both hands, brought his head close to his body and gently licked it with his tender tongue. The rich scent of Alpha lingered on the tip of his nose, and soon it stimulated Lin Wusi.

Alpha likes to order omega because the stimulation of pheromones can make the two of them more happy and harmonious in bed. The pungent lemon smell of omega also entered Yan Shuo's nose, "Has anyone ever told you that your pheromones are very pungent?"

Lin Wusi trembled and nodded, "They said my smell is too strong. If you mind, guest, I..." He couldn't say the next words. If the other party minds, he will return him. When he goes back this time, he can only pack up his belongings and go to the homeless camp.