[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...

If you want to have a second child, you will be fucked by a wolf and it will be over

⚠️Bestiality (mc human x ml wolf form) - skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable reading this kind of stuff.

[What the author wants to say:]

The ending seems a bit sad, but the children of the Emperor of Heaven cannot become immortals because of their destiny. Weiwei can become an immortal because most of his bloodline is inherited from the divine wolf family, plus the golden elixir he absorbed before he was born, which makes him born precocious memory has a strong ability to understand the identity of his parents.

Otherwise he should live in the world with his brother.

----------

His wife was already so horny, how could he, as the husband, endure it? He hugged Qing Fan and made him sit on his lap. He began to move his hips, and his thick black cock was shallow and deep. In and out of the hole.

Qing Fan leaned against Mo Yun. This position gave him nowhere to put his hands, but the hole was very full. All he had to do was touch his belly and call Mo Yun "Mr." one after another.

"Qing Fan, do you still want to be pregnant with my second child?"

Qing Fan's confused mind caught the key word, and he said excitedly: "Yes! I want to give my husband a baby~~"

"Then you have to hold back."

Before Qing Fan could understand what he said, he was pushed to the bed and turned back to a lying position. The smooth skin that was originally close to him turned into a furry touch. The testicles that hit the perineum were also covered with hair, and even the penis was covered with hair. It also swelled even more, so much that his hole seemed to burst open.

He turned around and saw that his handsome husband had turned into a majestic big black wolf!

"Mo Yun..." The taboo of doggy sex made the pleasure even more intense. He couldn't help but raise his butt higher, "Fuck me, sir~~ I want to be your bitch~~"

Mo Yun, who had transformed into his beast form, had even worse self-control. Hearing this, he thrust up the male wolf's waist and violently fucked the bitch beneath him. He had already set up a barrier, and fierce barking kept ringing in the room.

Qing Fan grabbed the sheets tightly, and the huge impact made him move forward, until his head almost hit the bedpost.

The wolf stretched out its forelimbs to hold his arms, and the huge dog's head lay next to his neck. Qing Fan stretched out his tongue and licked the wolf's mouth. His tender red tongue got into the wolf's mouth to tease the other's tongue.

He looked so slutty, Mo Yun thought to himself: Even though the emperor's temperament changed drastically after he descended to earth, the sluttiness in his heart remained unchanged.

With his animal body, he ejaculated quickly, and after a while he roared and accelerated his thrusting. Qing Fan gasped and asked: "Are you going to cum, sir? Come all into Qing Fan's womb~~Qing Fan wants semen~~ I need a lot of semen~~ Please fill up Qing Fan with your semen~~~"

The wolf raised its head and roared, its limbs tightly clasping the bitch beneath it. The huge wolf testicles shrank and retracted, and the glans inserted deep in the uterus was gushing out rich wolf essence.

Qing Fan rolled his eyes after being ejaculated. When he came to his senses, he had already been fucked into his stomach by the hard-on wolf cock again.

After sending away the imperial doctor, the servants found that the two masters often stayed in the bedroom and did not come out. As expected, it didn't take long for Qing Fan's stomach to hear good news again.

There is always something strange about the pregnancy of a immortal, one of which is the way of replenishing spiritual power. Weiwei relied on the fox demon's labor-stimulating golden elixir to obtain sufficient spiritual power, but this second child... it depends on Mo Yun's supplied.

So every night, Qing Fan always had to suck out Mo Yun's semen with his mouth or vagina, otherwise the baby in his belly would be in trouble all day long.

As the days passed, Qing Fan also spent his life in the mortal world. In order not to grow old, he took the initiative to propose to Mo Yun to trade Yangshou for youth. Mo Yun wanted the Emperor of Heaven to return to his throne as soon as possible, so he agreed.

When Qing Fan's mortal body died, Mo Yun watched his coffin being buried. Just when he was about to fake his death and return to heaven, his eldest son Weiwei grabbed him.

"Father... I, can you undo the seal on me? I want to become a god... I don't want to lose you and daddy..." Weiwei is still a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy. Unlike his younger brother, he himself  when he was young felt that he was out of tune with the world, and felt more comfortable only if he stayed with his parents.

Mo Yun looked at his eldest son. His blood was ten times stronger than that of his younger son, and he was destined to follow the path of immortality.

"Okay." He took his eldest son to the outskirts and unlocked the fourteen-year seal. "You have been among the immortals since you were born, but immortals who have not experienced heavenly tribulations cannot be called immortals. From now on, you will stay with your father and practice hard, and when the heavenly tribulations comes, I will go down to earth to experience the tribulations."

"Yes."

Qing Fan opened his eyes, and all the things in the human world reappeared in his mind. Si Shi's eldest son was only sixteen years old, and his second son was only thirteen years old. He missed his son so much that he almost descended to earth again.

Fortunately, Mo Yun, who had just arrived with Weiwei, caught him.

After the Emperor of Heaven went down to earth to experience, he became more like a mortal. He angrily hammered Mo Yun on the chest and said angrily: "I want to go down to the lower world! Bu Nao is only thirteen years old! How can he not have parents! You too! Why are you here? Will you stay in the human world for a while?"

Weiwei looked at Qing Fan dumbfounded, is this still his gentle father?

Only then did Qing Fan notice his eldest son standing behind Mo Yun. He excitedly rushed to hug him in his arms, and then cried even more sadly, "Weiwei is here too... Then, if we don't make a fuss, wouldn't it be his the only one left? Alone?"

"Dad...Huang Tuanzi is still with Bu Nao."

Mo Yun sighed, "Bu Nao doesn't have any immortal roots in his body. He is destined to live in the human world. He is protected by Huang Tuanzi and blessed by heaven. His descendants will only be happy and safe, and it is not our turn to worry about him."

"But...he is only thirteen years old."

If the former Emperor of Heaven was a cold-faced and ruthless ruler, then the current Emperor of Heaven is a sentimental and loving mother. All the gods knew that the Emperor of Heaven came to earth and married Mo Yun, the slow God of War, and gave birth to two sons.

The eldest son now goes to heaven to practice with his father, but the younger son still lives alone in the human world. The Emperor of Heaven sits on the divine chair every day and watches the younger son slowly grow up in the mortal mirror.

One day in the sky and one year on the earth. In just a few days, he watched his son transform from a young boy into a tall, handsome man, marry a wife and have children.

At first, Qing Fan took Mo Yun to see his second son's child, their grandson, but after dozens of days, the Emperor of Heaven covered his mouth and cried silently. His child spent decades in the world and eventually became older than him, he passed away.

He didn't dare to look at the people behind him. The more he looked at them, the more he could only feel sadder.

"Everyone has his own destiny. In the past few days, you have focused entirely on Bu Nao. Have you ever thought about Weiwei's thoughts?"

The Emperor of Heaven rests in the arms of his lover, his eldest son will always be with him and Mo Yun, and the descendants of his second son will have good luck for generations. There is really nothing better than this.