[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect

[What the writer wants to say:]

It's not over yet...

----------

The child was born a month later. On that day, the bedroom was filled with famous demon doctors in the demon world. Although Gua Qing was a Demon Lord, he was still pacing outside the door like an ordinary mortal husband.

"Oh, yes, yes! It's a boy!"

Gua Qing breathed a sigh of relief, and just as he was about to knock on the door and go in, he heard another voice from inside: "Wait, there's another one!"

It is rare for twins to be born in the demon world. This time there was a flurry of excitement. Gua Qing frowned. When he communicated with the child in Bao Niu's belly, there was no second breath. How come they were born as twins?

There are not so many rules in the demon world. You can go in after giving birth. The demon doctors carried the packed things out and left only Bao Niu and their two newly born children on the bed.

The eldest son is a boy, and the younger one has the same physique as Bao Niu. The eldest son is the future Demon Lord, and he has gained wisdom early. At this time, his round eyes were staring at his father, and he said "ah ah" twice as a greeting. The younger one was not. With a hint of demonic aura, he looked exactly like a mortal child, clasping his little hands and crying loudly.

No wonder he didn't detect the second child. He didn't have a trace of demon power and naturally had no ability to communicate with the outside world.

Bao Niu's spirit is still very good. Thanks to the frequent sexual intercourse these days, his delivery went smoothly. His eyes when he looked at the child were loving and gentle, and his whole body was filled with the glory of motherhood.

Bao Niu's breasts looked plump under the clothes. Those who didn't know might think that he had a good figure and had made his chest muscles very big. Only the two of them knew that these breasts were full of milk for feeding the child.

Bao Niu like this made Gua Qing's lower body feel tight. He twisted his thigh. His wife had just given birth and he couldn't be such a beast.

"I plan to go to Wan Nian Sect in three days."

Bao Niu was a little surprised and asked, "Aren't you going to accompany me?" He had just given birth to their children and always hoped that the child's father would be with him.

"I originally planned to go to Wan Nian Sect to deal with it after you gave birth, and I think my memory will recover after the trip to Wan Nian Sect. I want to remember our past things earlier." Gua Qing continued, " It's very safe in the Demon Palace, and I will send my accompanying Demon Guards to protect you all the time."

Each Demon Lord has its own half-life Demon Guard. The Demon Lord is alive and the Demon Guard is alive, and the Demon Lord is dead and the Demon Guard is dead. The Demon Guard has no thoughts and will only follow the orders of his only master.

Bao Niu was not a hypocritical person, and he soon let go. With his two children by his side, he also felt that the days when Gua Qing was away were not so uncomfortable.

The two babies got hungry very quickly. Bao Niu had to feed them milk once an hour on average. Gua Qing stayed with him all the time. Seeing the children drinking happily, he had never seen such a scene before and inadvertently looked away for a long time.

Bao Niu remembered what Gua Qing said on the bed before, he blushed a little and said, "You, do you want to drink too?"

"No, I'm not at the point where I want to compete with them for milk." Gua Qing smiled, "If there's any extra, I'll be happy to do it for you."