[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie

[What the author wants to say:]

Good, hello to you

----------

The scandal between the two was in full swing. Not only fans, but even Shen Mi once thought that they were in love. There was nothing he could do, but Xi Zelun kept trying different ways to send him small gifts and say ambiguous words every day. The director said that the scandal was almost done, but the other party still often asked him out or came to his hotel room.

They were also photographed having sex in a hotel room... More than once, Shen Mi didn't know what was going on with him. He was almost thirty years old, and he didn't know how to get along with Xi Zelun. As long as the other party touched him, he would stand there in a daze, not knowing what to do, and then he would be taken off his clothes and taken to the bed, where his pussy would be fucked.

It was supposed to be the last scene to be filmed today. He was lifted up by one leg by Xi Zelun on the high platform, and his red and slightly swollen beautiful cunt was all captured by the camera.

"Shen Mi, this scene is the first time Wuyou and the New Emperor have made love after seeing each other for half a year. With the state of your pussy, the audience will know something is wrong at a glance. Let's film this scene in another day. Just stop having sex these days."

This scene was so embarrassing that Shen Mi wanted to find a hole in the ground to crawl in. He was being fucked both on and off the show these days, and he didn't pay attention to the logic of the script.

"The director said we can't do it anymore, please let me go." Shen Mi whispered, and then his butt was pinched by Xi Zelun. The man resisted the urge to fuck his hole and stuffed his erect penis back into his crotch. The loose dragon robe was raised like a tent.

The director spoke again at this time, "The filming machine has been turned off. We called it a day. If Zelun can't get rid of it, Shen Mi, if you don't mind, please help."

Xi Zelun looked at Shen Mi, who had not yet put on his clothes. He looked down and saw the man's small tent that had not yet been put down. He hesitated and nodded, "You, come in."

"Senior, you are so kind." Xi Zelen bit his ear and said something, which made Shen Mi's body tremble. "It's not very safe here. I'll carry you in."

In the plot, the New Emperor and Wuyou finally met again in a two-story attic. The two started having sex on the railing. When they were filming this scene, they actually had transparent threads tied around their bodies to prevent them from falling.

Xi Zelun untied all the thin threads and carried Shen Mi into the bed in the attic.

Shen Mi had already lubricated it before the shooting started, and Xi Zelun inserted his dick effortlessly. He didn't fuck him immediately, but lowered his head and kissed Shen Mi's lips.

"Hmm..." Apart from filming, actors in pornographic dramas rarely have sex outside the scenes, let alone kiss. In fact, the way they get along with each other has already transcended the scope of partners.

Shen Mi was almost suffocated by the kiss. After he let go, Shen Mi grabbed Xi Zelun's dragon robe and kept gasping for air. Before he could recover, his Adam's apple was licked, followed by his collarbone and nipples.

His breasts had been played by him for two months, and now they were as big as peanuts, red and erect, standing on his chest. When Xi Zelun flicked them with his fingers, it would still sway.

"Hurry up and finish it, don't let them wait for too long."

Xi Zelun thrust into him hard, raised his eyebrows and said, "I've fucked you for two months, and you still don't know what I'm capable of?"