[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...

Standing position to fuck him wildly, until the relationship is established; licking him in the bathroom, oral sex, creampied in uterus

[What the author wants to say:]

Ah, this, it will be over in one or two chapters, ready for the next story

----------

Fang Qiu returned home in a mess. It was not obvious that he had just been fucked, and his father thought he was fighting with someone.

"You are going to get married in the future, so don't go out and fight other people's love rivals. If you have time, you might as well get to know more sons from other families."

It's like this again. He has been humiliated by his father since he was a child. He obviously grew up as a boy!

"Be careful. Don't let your body be discovered before the marriage. Don't embarrass me."

Fang Qiu lowered his head, feeling a sense of rebellious joy in his heart. His father's plan had backfired. He had been fucked, even more than ten or twenty times, and each time he was ejaculated in the womb.

If his father arranges a marriage for him and the gentleman discovers that he is not a virgin, will he take his anger out on his father?

Fang Qiu, who had always been weak, was looking forward to his father marrying him off for the first time.

Three days have passed since Fang Qiu and Bai Wuze returned from the confrontation between their love rivals. Everyone on the entire staircase was looking forward to one of them confessing to the goddess Liancha, they couldn't wait for this scene to appear.

There was also a small climax during this period. The instructor inexplicably issued a dormitory adjustment document, and Bai Wuze and Fang Qiu were assigned to the same dormitory.

The dormitories of this university are all 50 square meters for two people. Each person has his or her own small room in the dormitory, and the living room, bathroom and toilet are shared.

As soon as the bed-sleeping notice came out, everyone on the entire ladder was even more looking forward to the development of the two of them.

Physical education class——

The rich second generation still like to take physical education classes. The boys get together to play basketball or football, while the girls hide under the trees to enjoy the cool air or sit in the stands and watch the boys play football.

Bai Wuze has always been the core of everyone's competition. He is very strong in both basketball and football. Whoever can team up with him is basically a sure win.

But today, no one found Bai Wuze after searching for ten minutes. Liancha also walked around the area several times, but Bai Wuze was nowhere to be seen.

Bai Wuze, who was being looked for by everyone, was burying his head in Fang Qiu's chest, biting his small breasts and sucking them loudly.

Fang Qiu leaned against the wall, put his hands on each other's shoulders helplessly, and let out a low moan. He originally thought that the two of them would return to their original life after returning to school, but Bai Wuze didn't seem to want to separate from him.

"No..." He plucked up the courage to push the other person away, pulling a silver thread between his nipple and the tip of his tongue. "We shouldn't be like this...this, this is not good."

"Why?" Bai Wuze asked him: "Do you like Liancha?" Fang Qiu shook his head. After being fucked by Bai Wuze, his previous passion for Liancha disappeared completely. On the contrary, he had an indescribable feeling about Bai Wuze.