[S8] Alpha's plan

[What the author wants to say:]

Very short, only three chapters

----------

Lin Wusi felt that he had been in a daze for a long time. He didn't know the change of time these days. Every day he was either sleeping or being fucked by the customer in various positions.

His little pussy was so red and swollen that it could no longer hold the semen, and his asshole was so fucked that it looked like a small mouth. When he came to his senses, he found that he was nestled in the arms of his customer, who was hugging him tightly. As solid as the cock nailed into his own body.

The cock in his body was incredibly big, and there was a weird bulge in his lower abdomen. The customer happened to wake up at this time. Lin Wusi blushed and said, "I, I have to go back first. The order has been completed, and I hope the customer will give it a five-star review."

Yan Shuo looked at the red-faced little omega and suddenly thought about it, "Okay, then get off of me first."

"Ah, okay." Lin Wusi hurriedly tried to get away from the guest, but the pain in his butt made him fall back into the man's arms.

"It hurts! W-why can't it be pulled out?"

Yan Shuo pretended to be worried, "It seems that I... accidentally knotted you."

Knotted... this word almost took away all Lin Wusi's thoughts. In the past, his omega colleagues would also share their experiences with him, such as receiving those poor Alphas. Be careful not to be knotted, otherwise they will be forcibly taken away, living a hard life with them. You can also observe those high-quality single Alpha customers, be more charming when going to bed, and it is best to take some aphrodisiac drugs. If you accidentally enter the estrus period and let the other party mark you, you can successfully get ashore.

But no one told Lin Wusi what to do if he was really marked, because no one believed that he would be favored by any Alpha.

The way the little omega turned into a sculpture made Yan Shuo couldn't help laughing. He stopped teasing and pulled the person into his arms, "What do you think this is?"

The man's mobile phone contained an order for Meitu's takeout. There were three options: "Permanent Signature", "Confirm Signature" and "I Want to Return". The permanent sign was lit up, which meant that Lin Wusi was bought by Yan Shuo. No need to go back to the store.

"Is this?" Lin Wusi couldn't believe that this kind of thing, where a young prostitute was bought for the first time in the gossip, would happen to him.

"In the afternoon, I will ask the store owner to send me your past information, and your record of selling yourself there will also be deleted. But according to you, you haven't received any customers yet, so it won't be a big deal even if you don't delete it. Now, you can go back to sleep and wait for me to get out from your body."

Lin Wusi suppressed the excitement in his heart and relied on Alpha's arms. Being surrounded by the scent of the Marked One was simply the happiest thing for an omega. He closed his eyes warmly and peacefully, and the memories of the first twenty-two years of his life, the misfortune almost disappears at this moment.

What happened next caught Lin Wusi off guard. He thought that the customer bought him just to satisfy his temporary physical needs. After all, the customer seemed wealthy and single. In the future, he would still abandon him when he got a well-matched omega. But when the other party took him to the marriage registration office, he almost shed tears.

"Sir..." the little omega's voice trembled, and he received a comforting kiss from Alpha, "Wipe your tears, it won't look good when taking pictures later."