[S6] Green yourself

Green yourself, fuck your pussy in the wild, pour hot semen on your uterus, blackened Zhenlong, turn off the training warning

[What the author wants to say:]

Trying to be a typewriter, my mind can think much faster than I can type...

Two thousand words an hour is the limit...

Let's see if I can add another chapter tonight

The next chapter should be about being chained to the bed and fucked

A rare sadistic story. Xuan Jin is an old-fashioned person who feels that he has to take responsibility for others after sleeping with them. Faced with a junior brother who is both aggressive and tender, he immediately fell for him. However, the junior brother is shameless. As long as he is comfortable, he can be exported by anyone...

He will fall in love with Xuan Jin later, don't you understand how I feel? Softer than anyone else.

----------

There was so much noise outside the house that Qing Rong covered his head and got up from the bed. The thin silk quilt slipped from his body, revealing his naked white body, and his two big nipples that were red and swollen from being sucked stood upright in the air. Qing Rong didn't wear any clothes, so he walked to the window naked and stretched out his fingers to make a small hole in the window paper.

Outside the house, the four Bubbles received Xuan Jin's compensation spiritual object. They all looked bad, especially when they heard that Xuan Jin wanted to keep Qing Rong by his side, and the two-faced turtle protested and wanted to drive him away.

Although they have become dragons, their behavior is still similar to that of children. If they like it, they like it, and if they hate it, they hate it. For the annoying Qing Rong, they don't want the other party to continue to stay on the immortal island.

Qing Rong was too lazy to look any further, so he turned into a little snake and slipped out of the crack on the other side of the window. Before leaving, he didn't forget to take some of Xuan Jin's goodies with him.

After Xuan Jin dismissed the four of them, he looked solemn as soon as he walked in and saw no one on the bed. Fortunately, the smell of his breathe was strong, so he caught Qing Rong back in a short time.

"I'm hungry." Qing Rong lay lazily on the chaise longue, looking very unclean.

"I have sent my servants to get some food."

Qing Rong raised his eyebrows and looked at his crotch with hot eyes, "I'm not only hungry, but your children are also hungry. Do you want to feed me something?"

It has only been four hours since the last semen supply, and the children in the belly have not digested the spiritual energy so quickly. Is Qing Rong inviting him?

Xuan Jin shook his head, "You can't do it during the day. I'll give it to you at night."

Qing Rong pouted, "Prude."

At night, Qing Rong took off his clothes and slept on the bed. Xuan Jin also took off his clothes and went to bed to hug him. As a result, Qing Rong twisted his body and fell asleep on the bed with his back to Xuan Jin, with his legs sandwiched by a thin quilt, leaving only a smooth back and buttocks facing Xuan Jin.

Xuan Jin beside the bed could still see the plump and tender female vagina, which was very attractive as it was swollen like a clam after being fucked.

It looked like he was trying to get angry with him. Xuan Jin didn't know how to coax, so he could only put on his clothes again and sleep outside.