[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...

They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven had given birth to a child, and anxiously asked the old man to tell him his whereabouts to find his wife in the lower world.

[What the author wants to say:]

It seems that he can't be abused. After thinking about it, the big wolf is an honest wolf. The plot behind it is that the wolf will go to the human world to protect the Emperor of Heaven for the rest of his life.

The next chapter should be yellow and sweet.

----------

The demon fox returned to the foot of the mountain and summoned all the villagers. "The demon has escaped. He was seriously injured by me and is now rescued by the mountain demon. You will work in groups of ten and patrol the mountain day and night. If you find anything, please notify me immediately."

The villagers were terrified and said, "He is so strong, will he kill us all?"

The fox demon took out a few talismans and said, "If you see an evildoer, throw these talismans over and he will be unable to move."

The birth-inducing pill was accidentally obtained by him. It contained a lot of spiritual power. It was only effective when it was taken by pregnant women. He was unwilling to use it on ordinary humans, and he did not bother to eat some children of little monsters. Now he finally met a widow. Among the gods in the mortal world, the fox demon will not let go easily. He has set up a barrier within ten miles of Aikomu Mountain. As long as someone comes in or out of this place, he will know immediately.

"Well..." Qing Fan opened his eyes and saw that he was in a cave. He wanted to get up, but there was severe pain in his left leg.

He tore open his ragged pants and saw his calf twisting unnaturally to one side. He tried to stand up, but his left leg didn't respond at all.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

Qing Fan looked at the source of the sound. A ball of yellow sticky cake was stretching out his delicate hands to tease the baby lying on the ground.

"Baby!" Qingfan ignored the pain in his left leg and crawled over with his useless leg. He didn't know how long he had been unconscious. The baby who had just been held in his arms immediately followed his instinct and put his hand on his chest.

The child was obviously hungry. Huang Tuanzi was stunned and quickly ran out of the cave to bring back a wild fruit.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Huang Tuanzi handed the apple to Qingfan, blinking with a pair of big eyes that almost occupied the entire body. When Qingfan looked at it, it immediately showed a warm smile! The two front teeth are also exposed, looking funny and cute.

"Thank you..." Qingfan took the fruit. Babies can't eat fruit... The child kept opening his mouth and biting the fabric on his chest. Qingfan had no choice but to pull open the clothes and let the baby bite the nipple.

He originally wanted the baby to bite the nipple to give the illusion of drinking milk, and then he tried to find something the baby could drink. But what he didn't expect was that his flat breasts actually produced milk!

Qingfan did not feel scared, but felt a little relieved that he could lactate. At least the child's food rations were provided, and the apple Huang Tuanzi found also went into his mouth.

The child quickly ate and drank enough, burped and fell asleep again. Huang Tuanzi obviously liked the child very much, so he stood on a stone nearby and leaned over to take a look.

"Are you the land god here?" Qing Fan looked at this small dumpling, which was only as big as a palm. It didn't look like a god, but looked more like an elf born from the illusion of heaven and earth.