[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...

Rumor has it that they had sex through the bay window of a hotel suite for the paparazzi to see, and his pussy was creampied

[What the author wants to say:]

Please provide some ideas. If I run out of inspiration, I will write down your ideas in a small notebook.

----------

The filming went very smoothly, Shen Mi and Xi Zelun worked well together, and the red envelope given by the director was very generous, but Shen Mi still couldn't help but sigh.

Assistant Ma was still typing on the keyboard, exchanging insults with some of Xi Zelun's idiot fans online.

"Damn it, it was a cooperation, why are these fans still complaining about you?"

That's right, Shen Mi's personal account was blown up by the other party's fans because of his cooperation with Xi Zelun.

"Keep your mind at ease, we are just filming. Once this film is finished, we may not have the chance to work together again."

The director of "Worry-Free" originally planned to put it on the shelves after filming, but now that Xi Zelun and Shen Mi are very compatible in collaborating, he thought about it and decided to put the first episode on it. As soon as the first episode of "Worry-Free" was released, it received rave reviews. Although the plot was relatively simple and empty, there was nothing they could do about it, the erotic scenes were so good.

Xi Zelun's big dick can make all the women and sluts wet their underwear, while Shen Mi's beautiful cunt can also make those hungry men unable to stop looking at it.

"Guard the most beautiful pussy in the world!"

"Wow, I didn't expect Senior Shen's cunt to be so beautiful! I'm looking for a companion with a man of the same age as Shen Mi!"

"How can an ordinary man be the same as Shen Mi? It's too difficult to find someone of similar gender, isn't it?"

"Although I'm a girl, I also like Shen Mi so much! His pussy is so beautiful, I want to lick it!"

Shen Mi was lying on the bed and secretly scrolling through his phone. He blushed like an apple when he saw these comments. His personal account immediately gained two million followers. This was the most popular in the ten years since his debut!

He then clicked on Xi Zelun's personal account and found that the number of fans of the other party had reached 30 million. He was slightly stunned and clicked on the other party's latest updates and comments.

Shen Mi felt like he had entered a duck shop where people were commenting on how big Xi Zelun's cock was and how they wanted to suck it and blow it. However, he was not qualified to say this. His own personal dynamics were similar to this.

Assistant Ma came in with hot milk and said: "The director just contacted me and said that we have a good momentum. He plans to change the subsequent plot and make it as long as possible, so that you and Xi Zelun can have some scandals in the past few days."

Shen Mi didn't expect that the protagonist of the pornographic drama would also engage in scandals outside the drama. He had no experience. Assistant Ma said again: "Xi Zelun's side has made arrangements. I'm really convinced. It's obviously you who is being fucked. How come their team always feels like they've taken advantage of you?."

Shen Mi pulled the hat on his head. Xi Zelun asked him to meet at the city's western restaurant today. The other party had obviously mentioned it. Why didn't he see anyone when he came over?

Just as he was looking around, his hand was suddenly held by someone.

Shen Mi looked up and saw a man wearing sunglasses and a mask. After being in constant contact with each other for so many days, Shen Mi recognized him immediately.