[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...

Send a dick to your door, fucked you in the morning, successfully share the house

[What the author wants to say:]

I originally wanted to write about an elite and indifferent man, but he seems to have turned into a little ruffian... Forget it, he is a brainless sweet guy anyway, this chapter will not be abusive, it is just a way to change his life~~

Some girls are pretty in front of others, but in reality they are old perverts who hide under the quilt and use their mobile phones to engage in pornography. They watch a lot of men being fucked every day. Yes, it's you. (meowa520: I-I can't disagree :'))

2333333 (2333 - hahaha)

I really like this, Iron Man Wife, in the next chapter he will assist his husband in the jungle, and he will be fucked by his husband while leading the rhythm.

----------

Zhou Wan didn't know how he got here in the past three days. Apart from eating, sleeping and going to the toilet, he spent the rest of the time being fucked by cross-dressing man in various ways. At first, he wanted to sneak away while the man was asleep, but he ended up getting knocked unconscious every time. When he woke up, the other party had already gone out once and brought back some enema tools.

Unexpectedly, the chastity in the front was broken, and the chrysanthemum in the back could not escape. Zhou Wan's body was also written with the word "meat and toilet" in marker pen, and his face and lower abdomen were covered with the word "positive".

It was another blowjob that was so intense that it was almost suffocating. Wang Leyan took a pen to add another stroke to Zhou Wan's face.

Just when he was about to take his dick again, his cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

Wang Leyan answered the phone and said something, but Zhou Wan didn't listen carefully. He only saw him hurriedly put on women's clothes after hanging up the phone.

"I'm leaving first. The handcuffs have been opened for you. Go back after you have a rest."

Zhou Wan endured the discomfort and said weakly: "Photo..."

Wang Leyan smiled: "I haven't fucked you enough yet, wait until I come back to find you."

After the other party left, Zhou Wan curled up with a pillow in his arms, wondering what happened... He was so unlucky.

He stayed in the hotel for another day before he reluctantly got off the ground. His throat was so sore that he couldn't speak. The guy was treating him like a plane cup! Because the anus was not used much, it felt fine, but the poor cunt was really swollen. He took three showers, but he could still see semen flowing out of his underwear the next time he went to the toilet. (plane cup - masturbation cup)

He went home and continued the live broadcast for three days. The audience also asked him why he didn't broadcast for so long since it was just an offline event.

"Ahem...I was sick. I'm feeling better now. Thank you for your concern~ Let's start the qualifying match!"

He mainly plays an auxiliary role and is not very popular in the game area, but he is still considered one of the best among many auxiliary anchors.

"Thank you Coco for the flight~" When he read this ID, he subconsciously pinched his butt. There was no way, the owner of this ID was the man who fucked him before!

His expression changed in an instant, and his movements were a little deformed. He was standing in the grass and accidentally walked out. In just a blink of an eye, he was surrounded and beaten to death by five enemies!