[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...

The deformed tongue fucked the nipples, the pussy squeezed the devil's sperm, and he was creampied more than a dozen times in one night, and he continued to suck the sperm tirelessly.

[What the author wants to say:]

This is my first chapter where I feel more hungry than being attacked. After that, the eldest young master pestered the devil to have sex every day.

----------

An Wuyan swore that this was the first time that he was so scared that he dared not breathe.

What kind of face is this? Except for a mouth that looks just like a human, he doesn't have the eyes or nose that humans should have. Several scars like centipedes curve and intersect to occupy the entire face.

When a person is nervous, all parts of his body are contracting. Chris groaned and rubbed the human's butt to make him relax. He felt that his dick was about to be pinched off by that little pussy!

"No... don't!" An Wuyan subconsciously wanted to run away, holding the monster's waist and abdomen to get up, but the tight and soft vagina had already bitten the opponent's big cock, and the reverse force made him fell back.

"Ugh, it's so deep~~Don't~~~Monster...let me go!" An Wuyan watched the monster straighten up, and the hands with sharp nails grabbed his waist, and he roared with no meaning in his throat.

Chris wanted to scare him to death, but when the other person really showed a fearful expression and wanted to run away, he felt a little unhappy in his heart. Just now, this human was still looking at him obsessively, touching his body with both hands, and mouthing his own cock brought him infinite pleasure and made him scream. He didn't want the other person to turn into a sparrow. This was his little peacock and should continue to open its tail for him.

The monster opened its mouth, and a lizard-like tongue poked out of his mouth and licked An Wuyan's pretty face.

"No, don't eat me."

The other party's continuous fucking gave An Wuyan some hope of living. Now he no longer had the confidence he had in the past. The other party's sticky tongue kept swiping across his face, and finally along his neck. Reaching the chest, the tip of the tongue kept swirling around the nipples, and finally the meat on the top of the tongue suddenly opened, wrapping the nipples like a small mouth.

"Hmm~~No...it's so strange..."

An Wuyan only felt that his sensitive nipples were being stimulated in all directions, and his uterus was being hit by the monster's big cock without stopping. Tears leaked from the corners of his eyes, and he said tremblingly: "I, I'll let you fuck me, just don't hurt me."

Chris wanted to touch his back with his hands to comfort him, but his sharp nails accidentally scratched the delicate skin. An Wuyan let out a small cry, and tears fell down.

He has been cared for by his family since he was a child, and has never been harmed at all. The monster's nails are sharp, and even a slight scratch will cause him unbearable pain.

"Eh?" An Wuyan was hugged by Chris. The other person's chin rested on his head and he purred a few times. Then he separated and looked at him silently.

The other party had no eyes, but An Wuyan felt that the monster was looking at him. The other party had not hurt him since he entered the house. Even when they had sex... he took off the other party's clothes and sit on top of him.

"You, you won't kill me?"

The monster nodded.

A strange idea formed in An Wuyan's mind, and he tried to ask: "Isn't it because God saw that I was hungry and sent you here to have that kind of relationship with me?"

If so, An Wuyan felt inexplicably secretly happy. He had always been worried about his body being discovered by outsiders, and both his deformed body and his sexual orientation told him that he must rely on his own body to conceive offspring. If he could have a descendant with this monster... No! An Wuyan immediately interrupted his thoughts. He wanted to have a child, but not a monster.

Chris thought for a while and then nodded. Although he wanted to kill this human being at first, it was not necessary. Now he likes this human being and can find another unlucky person to complete his academic performance.

After receiving the affirmative answer, An Wuyan suddenly felt that the other person's strange face was not very scary anymore. The monster's tongue was still sucking his left breast. After An Wuyan knew that the other person would not hurt him, the young master's little temper came back. He puffed out his chest and said with dissatisfaction, "I want to be sucked on my right side too~"

Chris' tongue branched out into another branch under An Wuyan's surprised gaze, and it also had a meaty sucker, sucking the pink and beautiful right breast into it and sucking it hard.

"It feels so good~~ My nipples are so comfortable being played with the strange tongue~~Ahhhhhhhhh the cock moves~~My cunt is so itchy~" An Wuyan became lustful, and his big ass began to sway back and forth again. The cock was so smooth that Chris no longer had to suppress his roar. He pressed An Wuyan under him like a wild beast, lifted up those long legs with both hands and began to drive violently.

"Ahhhh~~Asshole~~It's so deep~~The uterus has been fucked by the glans~~It feels so good~~The monster's cock is so big and awesome~~I want to be fucked ahhhhh I'm a slut~~Fuck me with a big dick~~" An Wuyan was so fucked that he babbled nonsense. His slender hand reached down to his lower abdomen, grabbed his own dick and jerked it quickly.

"Oh~~ My nipples feel so good when you suck them. Mr. Monster, please fuck me harder~~ I'm going to cum~~ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" An Wuyan straightened his waist, and the milky white semen shot into the monster's abdomen. On top, his tender pussy also contracted for a while, successfully squeezing out Chris' demonic semen on the edge of orgasm.

The hot semen filled the little uterus, and An Wuyan rolled his eyes due to the internal ejaculation. The continuous small orgasms made him moan continuously. After Chris finished ejaculating, he retracted his tongue. He pressed his whole body against An Wuyan, and he was panting violently.

"Mr. Monster..." An Wuyan touched the tendons of the monster, and the infatuated expression appeared on his face again, "Your cock is really big~~ I met you the first time and I was fucked,
I was too Lucky~~"

He was really too lewd, Chris thought to himself, if he hadn't met him, An Wuyan would have been torn to pieces in this apartment if he had been replaced by a demon who didn't value lust.

The phone rang again. An Wuyan spit out the big cock in his mouth, moved it up and down with one hand, and took the phone with the other hand.

"Master, our car has been repaired and we will be there in about half an hour."

"No, it's too late today. I need to rest. You can go back first."

Something else was said on the other end of the phone. An Wuyan dismissed him calmly. At the same time, he climbed on top of the monster and sat his white butt on the other person's crotch. Chris stretched out his hand to lift the human's butt a little, and his cock fucked him easily.

The rain outside the house is getting heavier and heavier, and the human and demon inside the house are having sex tirelessly.

An Wuyan was very energetic. He took the initiative to take the monster's cock into his body again and again, either riding it or entering from behind. He squeezed out the semen crazily, and even Chris was a little cocky when he ejaculated in the back. Is this still a human being? This is a goblin, right? An ordinary man would have been squeezed to death by him.

An Wuyan turned his head, shook his butt seductively, and spread his cunt again with his hands, revealing his cunt which was covered in semen.

"Mr. Monster, come in quickly, I want more~~"

Chris could only help the dick go in again. This time he must knock the human out and end the twelve hours of sex.