[S6] Cute and adorable snake

Cute and adorable snake: Designed to extract semen and fucked until his pussy is swollen and his hole is rotten

[What the author wants to say:]

Actually, I don't know if I should open a fan section for this, because I borrowed the prototype, but it can actually be viewed as original, because the character names are actually my own, and the subsequent plot has little to do with the characters in the cartoon. It has its own worldview

In this version of me, the lazy snake is set to be a descendant of Nuwa... I won't reveal the rest of it first. Anyway, he will save the world (forced to do so). He always only loves himself and the few people around him, and never cares about the world. , if the real dragon hadn't stopped him, he would have done anything as long as he could become stronger.

The easter egg is related to Qing Rong's life experience

----------

When the lazy snake woke up again, he found that he was lying at the bottom of the water. His cultivation was reduced to only a hundred years. His original ugly pimples were also smashed in this battle, and it was replaced by a smooth green new skin. I don't know if it's good or bad.

He swam back to the "Dragon Palace" with great effort, and found that the place had long since collapsed, and many fish clans came in and out carrying the treasures he had hidden before.

There is no need to grab it anymore, he has more important things. Now that his cultivation has regressed, he has to practice again. He has to go to the shore. The three-headed phoenix has been taken away by Zhenlong, but his Yangquan pool is very suitable for his own practice. (Zhenlong - The true dragon)

The lazy snake swam quickly onto the surface of the water and followed his memory to find Yangquan. Zhenlong transformed into a tall and handsome man. He stood by the pool and waved his hands to make a huge water ball. All the water tribes who wanted to follow him jumped in the pool. (Yang - positive, quan - spring)

The lazy snake looked at the dragon horn in Zhenlong's hand. Just yesterday, this dragon horn was still on his head. Why doesn't Zhenlong wear the dragon horn? Isn't this the source of his power?

Seeing Zhenlong throwing its horns into the sky, and the dragon horns scattered with little fluorescent lights under the gaze of everyone.

Bubble didn't quite understand, and asked Zhenlong in confusion why he did this.

Zhenlong smiled faintly: "There is still a lot of spiritual power in the dragon horns. Spreading it out will help the water tribe here to practice becoming dragons."

The lazy snake saw a group of people blowing the rainbow fart of Zhenlong, and his paranoia became sick again. This is his good senior brother. Even if he turned the dragon horn to help others, he is not willing to help him on his way to becoming a dragon. (rainbow fart - giving somebody exaggerated compliment that even seems a little fake)

One day, if he transforms into a dragon, he will crush Zhenlong to its ashes.

"!"

The lazy snake felt pain in his waist and his head fell straight down. At some point, the two-faced turtle found him, grabbed his three inches body and lifted him up.

Because of this battle, all the water tribes had a bad impression of snakes, and the two-faced turtle even proposed to kill him.

"Hiss, hiss." The lazy snake struggled hard and used the previous registration method. He looked around with an innocent face.